hiroki

Purple Stone new maxi single "ポイズンチョコレート(poison chocolate)" release

なんとなんとポイゾン~違うよ。笑

I can't this band they are way too good. This is so addicting and I love that he throws his own creativity of loving to dance into the mix<3

Actually not a huge fan of this song. Was hoping a little bit more of a mature sound a mixture of Kabukichou butterfly and Panic. Oh well maybe the b-side will deliver? This band seriously needs to release an album

3 hours ago, Hakari said:

Actually not a huge fan of this song. Was hoping a little bit more of a mature sound a mixture of Kabukichou butterfly and Panic. Oh well maybe the b-side will deliver? This band seriously needs to release an album

to be fair, it -is- called "poison chocolate" so from the jump it doesn't seem that serious of a song, haha. for real though i love their goofball mode but going back to something more mature a la butterfly/aoi yami (or blending it with panic's sorta steez) for the bsides/next releases would be great—hearing aoi yami was what hooked me on them in the first place. and i swear to god they better make their next record -at least- a mini... love everything they do but all these singles is a bit much looool

Edited by returnal

I think their singles are made to grasp their audience somewhere be it the smooth poppy songs to the harder rock songs, they usually give you everything in one release! I love it all so I'm not complaining but I thought this song was just like panic panic but more rockish....

Setlist of their 4th one-man on 2017/01/13:

Opening SE 「PαR@LyZ£ -Op.10-」 
1.  パラダイス・ダンス 
2.  歌舞伎町バタフライ
3. アオイヤミ
4. 回転木馬  

5. Dark Insanity 
6. Hysteric Lady 
-SE- prelude re:vir 
7. RIVER 
8. 絵空事 
9. 嘘つきピエロ 
10. Scar 
11. ポイズンチョコレート 
12. 甘酸っぱいマンゴー 
13. アドレナリンBANG! 
14. パニックパニック! 

Encore
1. キャットウォーク 
2. BLAME 

Edited by CloudyTree

On 12/01/2017 at 4:23 PM, returnal said:

to be fair, it -is- called "poison chocolate" so from the jump it doesn't seem that serious of a song, haha. for real though i love their goofball mode but going back to something more mature a la butterfly/aoi yami (or blending it with panic's sorta steez) for the bsides/next releases would be great—hearing aoi yami was what hooked me on them in the first place. and i swear to god they better make their next record -at least- a mini... love everything they do but all these singles is a bit much looool

Yeah, I'm kinda with you there. I liked Amazuppai Mango, which was quirky, but serious enough to not feel like something made only to be oh-so-fun-so-colorful-so-many-funny-dances. Then they released Aoi Yami/LIGHT BLUE, which was a really solid single, packed some real fucking good neovkei punch. Still is their best release yet, BY FAR. Composition-wise, there's no comparison with either Poison chocolate or Panic Panic...

Hoping to see them going back to that style, cuz the boys are good, there's no question about that.

Edited by chemicalpictures

Setlist of their 4th anniversary one-man at Osaka Muse:

Opening SE 「PαR@LyZ£ -Op.10-」 
1. BLAME
2. Dark Insanity -Live version- 
3. パラダイスダンス 
4. ポイズンチョコレート 
5. 嘘つきピエロ
6. ブラスターボルテージ 
7. LIGHT BLUE 
-VTR-
8. 絵空事  
9. sakura. 
10. Scar 
11. 回転木馬
12. アオイヤミ 
13. 甘酸っぱいマンゴー  
14. 歌舞伎町バタフライ
15. アドレナリンBANG! 
16. パニックパニック! 

Encore
-SE- prelude re:vir 
En1. RIVER
En2. キャットウォーク
En3. 願い -Live Edit Version-

Edited by CloudyTree

My mouth was agape when I saw this on Twitter. They always slay me ;; I'm really looking forward to this though I do admit this kinda news needs a thread of its own.

I'm still waiting for that new album too..... I hope they release one soon<3

Time to go get me some Keiya, for real though<3<3<3 Purple Stone live here I come!!!!! Maybe I can meet Keiya *Just Dies*