Shaolan974

バラライカ (Balalaika) new mini-album "THE MINCE" release

バラライカ (Balalaika) new mini-album "THE MINCE" will be released at 2017/04/05 (2 types)

Limited edition (4800 yens, limited to 100) will include CD (7 songs), 8-pages lyric card, T-shirt and it will come in a special case 

Regular edition(1800 yens, limited to 300) will include CD (7 songs) and 8-pages lyric card only

They will hold their 2nd oneman tour "有害な君を殺して食べた" (Yuugaina Kimi wo Koroshite Tabeta) since 2017/06/15 at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL to 2017/08/12 at TSUTAYA O-WEST

15400300_1196116713807747_26926254693031

the limited edition will also include live footage of their live at 2016/12/15高田馬場AREAワンマンライブ映像.

so far i really liked both of their releases - but as of now i am really not sure with what version i'll go cuz i couldn't care less about any bands Tshirt so that would be wasted money.... but special case and live footage on the other hand... hmm...

LOL at those poses werk

Gonna have to check this out.

Edited by gekiai

OMG, their poses were  kinda hot

I feel like listening to all the tracks of this release. 

I am currently waiting to get my ltd edition shipped to EU

The regular Edit is nice but it does not have an 8page booklet

the lyrics are printed on the cd package which is a digipack

looks cool and is nice to have in hand =3

Brand X send a Live Promo CD with Welcome to hell and a photoset with the Mini album

I send my friend to their free one man concert.. organisation was horrible....like shedule wasn't kept...

she was kind of annoyed by waiting outside one more hour than planned and told on Twitter.

Concert was okay she said, some weired breaks between songs where L started talking and then the song continued.

She's not a fan so she kept it very neutral.

The second live she went to with morrigan was more fun. no weired breaks and the band seemed to be more relaxed