Kiryu999

MEJIBRAY new live DVD and 2nd Single Collection release

7 minutes ago, appl- said:

WHAT WHAT WHAT REALLY??????

for the DVD release the instores are 2shot cheki event

(they didn't announce what the CD instores will be yet but i'd guess signing/talk/handshake, assuming they're offering 2shot only to get more people to buy multiple copies of overpriced DVD)

my poor heart nearly died when i read

On 12/15/2016 at 8:30 AM, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

Not gonna lie...this look is the shit but..BUT...I fail to see the point of single collections when the band isn't disbanding.

This, Hate single collections. Actually I hate them just as much when a band is disbanding. JUST RELEASE NEW SHIT! That's what I say anyway. 

13 minutes ago, sume7 said:

This, Hate single collections. Actually I hate them just as much when a band is disbanding. JUST RELEASE NEW SHIT! That's what I say anyway. 

They just want all that inevitable rabid bangya money.

Tsu could shit in a box and then release it and bangya would empty their savings so they could buy it at Meji's "NO CAMERAS NO RECORDING" Instore events lmao

17 hours ago, Eraser said:

The album you are referring to is just a 2nd press of SM, but they're also releasing another collection called SM #2 (see tracklist in the original post) that contains every single since SM.

Yes, it's a repressing. Just checked their site.

Also

20161215-meto.jpg

Wtf is that

Edited by IGM_Oficial

On 16.12.2016 at 1:56 AM, Zalemu said:

Koichi's look is pretty lulzy considering how much plastic surgery he's actually had done. 

Can you elaborate? I haven't heard of these? :o

I'm pretty happy they're releasing SM#2, I'd never buy singles, but compilations/albums like these I want very much. Tracklist is pretty good entirety.

Koichi - pls get changed. This is godawful.

Mia - - wait is that a suit?! Holy shit, he actually took out something different from his wardrobe!!

The rest doesn't bother me. It's a mejibray thing where the members try to dress as differently from each other as possible.

god i don't think i'll ever get used to tsuzuku having short hair

i love meto's look tho, he's such a cutie (as always)

MiA looks so handsome <3

Meto looks like a diva and he owns it xD

Koichi looks adorable , super messy and playful <3

Tzk looks western :o *I miss his long hair* but this isnt bad either it suits him

TZK looks ridiculous (in the bad way); MiA looks less annoying now that he's ditched the third-rate-kamijo look, but I'm sure he's still an obnoxious brat; Koichi looks like Koichi (lol); Meto is giving me serious Yuuki vibes and he is pulling this look off. The winner is obvious, and so is the loser!

lmao I didn't recognize Tzk at first, I thought he was the one with the hat and the red hair (and then I read your comments guys xDD).