Kiryu999

MEJIBRAY new live DVD and 2nd Single Collection release

13 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

I love this band but i feel like they're going to disband anytime soon 

I have this feeling too, hope I'm wrong tho. I want at least a new album before they call it quits

Wait what is to lose shit about? It looks like they sold control of their channel, they ARE signed to Forum.ltd for online promotion right?

6 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

Wait what is to lose shit about? It looks like they sold control of their channel, they ARE signed to Forum.ltd for online promotion right?

oh, I had no idea what the Forum thing was...maybe cuz it's not MEJIBRAY OFFICIAL anymore is why people are freaking out...inb4 this Youtube was takeover...

Foreign fans, making a big deal out of nothing. Japanese news sites covering shit like this just shows how dumb we are ;w;

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Just now, sheepprincessgara said:

oh, I had no idea what the Forum thing was...maybe cuz it's not MEJIBRAY OFFICIAL anymore is why people are freaking out...

Foreign fans, making a big deal out of nothing. Japanese news sites covering shit like this just shows how dumb we are ;w;

I don't wanna jinx it and make everyone turn a blind eye before they hit us with it for real... XD it IS kinda weird.

but yeaaah I guess it could just be a matter of how to provide the best management of a channel like that for promotion

I just hope all their PVs will remain available as always XD