Kiryu999

MEJIBRAY new live DVD and 2nd Single Collection release

Digging the white lashes look on Tsuzuku (I don't know why but I really like that aesthetic), digging Koichi's look, and I'm going into this knowing full well we'll probably see those looks on them at like, one live, if even that. :X'D: Meto sported that look last night though and looked phenomenal. Really excited to see Mia in that get-up.

On 18/02/2017 at 5:54 PM, Seimeisen said:

TZK looks ridiculous (in the bad way); MiA looks less annoying now that he's ditched the third-rate-kamijo look, but I'm sure he's still an obnoxious brat; Koichi looks like Koichi (lol); Meto is giving me serious Yuuki vibes and he is pulling this look off. The winner is obvious, and so is the loser!

god,with this picture and this comment,i feel like the Daria herself is here lmao

3 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

who was the one in the wheelchair? Did his legs get better or what happened

Meto hasn't been on a wheelchair for a while. He's the red haired here.

I'm liking the look. Tsuzuku's look is kinda divisive. I don't mind the look, but I kinda expect change in him otherwise too. atm he's very much the same as ever during lives. I'd kinda expect shift in music too..

1 hour ago, orange~ said:

Meto hasn't been on a wheelchair for a while. He's the red haired here.

I never noticed him in a wheelchair..

did ever something happened? or was it just his image that it would look cool?

1 minute ago, KuroDen said:

I never noticed him in a wheelchair..

did ever something happened? or was it just his image that it would look cool?

He has done it in PVs or he will be pushed into a gig in a wheelchair or at the end of the show someone will come and pick him up in the chair. I think it's just part of his 'doll' character, like he deactivates after the gig or something.

Edited by Platy

Yea expect these days he's pretty much normal.. at least as normal as possible for someone dressed up as a stitched-up living harajuku doll.

As much as I enjoy their lighter songs, this one's snoozeville for me. The guitar solo's kinda fun tho.

(edit: lol, joke's on me, this isn't even a new song)

Edited by Jigsaw9

6 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

As much as I enjoy their lighter songs, this one's snoozeville for me. The guitar solo's kinda fun tho.

(edit: lol, joke's on me, this isn't even a new song)

I thought this was new hahaha.

I actually like this track! Its pretty well done. 

Everyone's going to have their own opinion, and they're free to it, but jfc Mia really draws the nastiest comments out of people. (Never mind how offensive that comment actually was on several levels.) He really doesn't deserve half the shit he gets. He's a talented guitarist and he's good to his fans.

On-topic, I love this song, I've loved it from the first time I heard it, and I'm super pleased with the PV. Can't wait to see what they do with Sliver.

Gee :o ... on topic, I wasn't expecting a MV from nanaki. I thought it was just some filler live-only single. It's a bit meh song imo, but I love everything Mejibray throws at me so whatever. Can't wait for the SM2, even though I've been listening to all it has to offer for a good while.

If I see one more comment that's not related to MEJIBRAY's new release, I'm locking the topic and handing out warnings!

@frayed @Gichi Gichi @rvrgf @sheepprincessgara I don't know if you've heard, but there is a function on this forum that allows users to send private messages (PM) that aren't posted publicly for everyone to see. So if you wanna call each other idiots, argue about using the words "homosexual" and "pedophile" in the same sentence, you now have a fun new secret place that doesn't derail a thread from its topic. How insane is that?

@CarmelzorsIs there ever a time you don't make some half-witted attempt at "calling out the staff" for "not doing their jobs?" Here's a super fun, amazing, awesome idea: if you see problematic shit, report it! Does that idea just blow your mind or what?! Another cool idea: if you have any "suggestions" for how us staffers should do our jobs, take that "suggestion" to us directly, and if it's not a wall of text, we'll take it into consideration.

On 4/24/2017 at 6:33 PM, frayed said:

Everyone's going to have their own opinion, and they're free to it, but jfc Mia really draws the nastiest comments out of people. (Never mind how offensive that comment actually was on several levels.) He really doesn't deserve half the shit he gets. He's a talented guitarist and he's good to his fans.

Same... I never really understood the Mia hate either...

As for the PV, Nanaki isn't one of my favorite songs (although if we have to be real, 90% of what Mejibray have released in the past year or whatever has been really boring for me), but the video is surprisingly nice. I want to see what they do after this, and I hope it's something interesting, because I miss caring about them. :|

5 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

I love this band but i feel like they're going to disband anytime soon 

I've felt the same for a while now. Their releases feel uninspired lately and it doesn't feel like the members have any 'chemistry'  (like, they're only working together coz they have to and they can't stand each other)