Kiryu999

MEJIBRAY new live DVD and 2nd Single Collection release

It was annonced at MEJIBRAY tour final that they will release their 5th live DVD 「-NO MOUTH SLIVERS- TOUR FINAL at Yokohama Bay Hall」at 2017.03.01 (¥5,000+tax)

Trackist:

Disc1:

SE:猛毒

1.  Sliver
2. アヴァロン
3. VICTIM(ism)
4. ACME
5. DIRTY PIG PSYCHO
SE:天地創造-黒い雨-
6. 鳥は泳ぎ方を知らず溺れ亡骸
7. Baby Crossing
8. 浴槽
9. ナナキ
10. DECADENCE - Counting Goats … if I can’t be yours -
11. 嘘と愚行-それもまた人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
12. Negator NEGATOR
13. 原罪の林檎
14 .THE END
15. 羽花

Disc2:

1. Mechanical beauty
2. D.E.INCUBUS
3. Invisible Tower maker
4. 枷と知能 -それってとても人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
5. メサイア

SE:Iris

They will also release their 2nd Single Collection「SM #2」at 2017.05.03, regular edition will contain CD (¥3000+tax) and limited edition will contain CD+DVD (¥5,000+tax)

Tracklist:

CD:
1.RAVEN
2.シアトリカル・ブルーブラック
3.ネペンテス
4.盈虧
5.パラダイム・パラドックス
6.SECRET No.03
7.Agitato GRIMOIRE
8.THE END
9.羽花
10.ナナキ

DVD:
1.RAVEN
2.シアトリカル・ブルーブラック
3.ネペンテス
4.盈虧
5.パラダイム・パラドックス
6.SECRET No.03
7.Agitato GRIMOIRE
8.THE END
9.羽花
10.ナナキ

They're also releasing the 2nd press of the 1st Single Collection「SM」at 2017.04.05 (¥3,000+tax), it will contain only CD with the same tracklist as the original + something extra

Finally, they wil release their 2nd live limited DVD「Sliver」at 2017.05.10 at 渋谷REX, it will contain the music video for Sliver. (¥1,000)

20161215group.jpg

Edited by Kiryu999

Not gonna lie...this look is the shit but..BUT...I fail to see the point of single collections when the band isn't disbanding.

They are looking so good<3... the only point of the single collection is if you want to actually own "NANAKI" and the PV for it but if not then there is  no need for it.... BUT THAT LIVE DVD THOUGH...... it has some oldies from them and I'm looking forward to that so much<3

Edited by Yukimoto

6 minutes ago, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

Not gonna lie...this look is the shit but..BUT...I fail to see the point of single collections when the band isn't disbanding.

Do you remember the album SM in 2014 ??? This is Part 2 xD

Just now, Muskito said:

Do you remember the album SM in 2014 ??? This is Part 2 xD

Yeah, it was kinda unnecessary. Half of the songs didn't need re-recording, if they want to re-record stuff..they should do some VanessA material. 

A live DVD, again? Ok.

I was expecting a new album tbh, as good as 420 with VENOMS.app elements in it. That's what I want to hear from them :/

Edited by eiheartx

Neat. I haven't really kept up with MEJIBRAY for a while, maybe a year or so. For people who have followed them more closely I can see how a singles collection is kinda pointless but for me it's actually quite a good way to get back into them.

8 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

I thought that this album would have all the singles they released after "SM". This is ridiculous.

Isn't that the case though?

17 minutes ago, Eraser said:

Isn't that the case though?

No.

10 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

CD with the same tracklist as the original + something extra

The album you are referring to is just a 2nd press of SM, but they're also releasing another collection called SM #2 (see tracklist in the original post) that contains every single since SM. I don't see why they should add everything to SM, but even if they did, it would be much more expensive. So if someone wants all their singles, they can just buy both collections instead.

I think both SM collections should have also included b-sides. Yeah, the second one might be worth buying if you like ナナキ enough and you want the re-recording of Sliver (regular edition bonus track that was not mentioned in OP), but some b-sides they omitted are really good, a few even better than the main tracks.

Another thing that was not mentioned in the original post is that fans can vote for the eleventh track of SM #1: https://mejibray.com/contents/73709

for me the main point of all their announcements is THEY ARE FINALLY DOING INSTORE WHERE I CAN TAKE PHOTO WITH THEM I WILL BUY 10 COPIES OF THIS DVD.

actual dvd/cd content is pretty irrelevant compared to that.

9 hours ago, chris said:

for me the main point of all their announcements is THEY ARE FINALLY DOING INSTORE WHERE I CAN TAKE PHOTO WITH THEM I WILL BUY 10 COPIES OF THIS DVD.

actual dvd/cd content is pretty irrelevant compared to that.

WHAT WHAT WHAT REALLY??????