Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Dendö Marionette will revive in 2017

Good news for old-school Japanese weird synthy new-wave freaks: the cult band Dendö Marionette will have a revival of sorts in 2017. Tono (synth/drums) and Kouji (synth/strings) will be part of the lineup from the original band, plus SHOWY and RALF from JUSTY-NASTY, and Sadie Pink Galaxy (VAMQUET, SPEECIES) as well. The original band released like one 7" record back in 1981.

wtaur4.jpg

Here's a sample song from the aforementioned lone release of the band:

Looking forward to hearing them if they'll have any new music to offer. This could be really interesting~

Edited by Jigsaw9

1 minute ago, Seraphinne said:

I remember that Sadie was sharing some of the music on social media a while ago and that made me start to listen. Nice!

Same for me too actually, haha.

5 hours ago, crossparallel said:

Wow. This is one announcement I never expected to see.  They have like 4 songs, right? Waltz (For Lautréamont) (or whatever the hell the official misspelling is) is awesome.

Correct, they literally have 4 songs, lol. Even more curious to hear how they would sound now. :D

Their new CD "輪廻電性" (Rinne densei) will be released as mail-order from Haunted-House shop on 2017/06/10, from METROPOLICE on 2017/07/10, and at nationwide regular CD shops on 2017/07/26.

1. Frozen edge
2. Astro toy
3. Celebration of night
4. Night Wing
5. Frozen edge(1982)

15NXyiD.jpg

Y1LXCIO.jpg

Edited by Jigsaw9

Sign in to follow this