Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

HER NAME IN BLOOD Drummer loves Marijuana too much

Japan is very strict about any kind of drugs.

and to see that both are friends it's not strange that both are in trouble now.

but let's hope that they don't be punished too hard. >_<

But Japan is really anti drugs.

15 minutes ago, doombox said:

I was just tweeting this morning that the timing of these things being so close was super suspicious.

it still is to me, i mean they were practically waiting for Umebo to come back from Europe to bust him for having pot at home while his known buddy is in holding for reasons unknown and unannounced by the media? i mean the media got to Umebo's case before HNIB could even make a statement. call me Alex Jones but it's all suspicious as shit lmao

It makes sense. It's a bummer that Japan is so strict on their drug laws for things like Marijuana. Harder drugs is understandable. 

It breaks my heart that it was right before they had the 10 years of Blood shows.... Like... damn. 

My heart aches.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and worried about the fans, the people involved, and the members of the band for their great support this time. I got words from a lot of people and understood the foolishness of the act I committed again. Against the fact that I broke the things that the band had built up by my action so heavily, I decided to withdraw from the band after consultation with the related staff. I was disappointed that I could not understand the social responsibility that I carry, disregarding everyone, making the band like this It was all my personal responsibility that I closed out. Although I will leave the band, I am strongly hoping that you will continue to believe in Her Name In Blood members and support you.

December 31, 2016 - Shigeki Nakazato

This time Umebo (Shigeki Nakazato) concerned about fans and stakeholders concerned very much troublesome in the matter of Umebo (Nakazato Shigeki) In response to this case, discussions with the members including the principal and the stakeholders. As a result we announced that Umebo has left the band as announced on 10th December. I sincerely apologize to all the fans who were looking forward to the live with sudden events and received a message of voices and support of lots of concern and the remaining members have regained calm. Although the band will refrain from activities for the time being, we will definitely return, we will inform you again about the activities after that.

December 31, 2016

HER NAME IN BLOOD (Daiki, Mokoto, Ikepy, TJ)

A quick google translate was actually intelligible for once.

Edited by patientZERO

Sign in to follow this