aetarna

Visual Kei on Spotify Compilation

Some more finds / updates:

NoGod has now added a lot of their indies albums to the platform, and Buck-Tick and Luna Sea now have a lot of their 90s catalogue available (not their whole discography, unfortunately).

-Villers La Ville

-Kaijin Nijuu Mensou (only two singles)

-Metronome (Art Pop Records stuff in 2008, only)

-Adapter

-Dexcore

-Nazare

-Asty (mixed with another artist)

-31-8520

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Idk If the ki-zu tag is still working or if it's still europe only but they now also have one that's KIZU but only contains 2 tracks of kuroi ame (and ofc the better tracks are left out)

20 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

Idk If the ki-zu tag is still working or if it's still europe only but they now also have one that's KIZU but only contains 2 tracks of kuroi ame (and ofc the better tracks are left out)

The ki-zu one is europe only

On 3/4/2020 at 3:02 AM, The Reverend said:

Vidoll (uses the romaji spelling of their name... but unlike the Vidoll in the first post actually has some albums)

:S hmm...when I click that, it takes me to their page with the name in katakana and that has their Proposal collection album, Deathmate, and V.I.D. 

I think this is because Sword Records has put their catalog on Spotify, which is why older D'espa albums are available now too (but not their Speed-disk or unsigned era).

Some more I've found. Apologies if there are duplicates: I'm going off of the first post in this thread:

Kaggra,

Gotcharocka

Develop One's Faculties

Razor

Alice 9

Shellmy

BabyKingdom

Codomo Dragon (katakana page)

Codomo Dragon (romaji page)

Rei [Zero]Hz

Sex-Android

Is there a way to get the first post updated by someone who isn't OP? That way it's not just on them to come back and check.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Am I the only one who cannot find -OZ- and Deluhi on Spotify? They were mentioned here few times.

3 hours ago, z.ghart said:

Am I the only one who cannot find -OZ- and Deluhi on Spotify? They were mentioned here few times.

Region locked

6 hours ago, visvasrit said:

why  do these even exist. do the bands set them or spotify? 

The bands/labels can set the limitations not spotify themselves.

and for reason wise, spotify is convenient but some bands/labels would rather you buy the cd or itunes etc. version.

basically for an artist to make just 10yen/10cents they need 25 plays, so it is not really good for money. so there is that train of thought too.

Edited by ghostpepper

6 hours ago, ghostpepper said:

and for reason wise, spotify is convenient but some bands/labels would rather you buy the cd or itunes etc. version.

basically for an artist to make just 10yen/10cents they need 25 plays, so it is not really good for money. so there is that train of thought too.

in that case, wouldn’t it be better to set their music worldwide so they get more plays? this is about bands already on spotify of course, like DELUHI. i also saw JILUKA is on spotify but they’re blocked outside japan too. it’s just disheartening since apple music is so bad imo but most bands are there :(

i play 蘭図 on repeat all the time just for that reason you said of them getting payed LOL

28 minutes ago, visvasrit said:

in that case, wouldn’t it be better to set their music worldwide so they get more plays? this is about bands already on spotify of course, like DELUHI. i also saw JILUKA is on spotify but they’re blocked outside japan too. it’s just disheartening since apple music is so bad imo but most bands are there :(

i play 蘭図 on repeat all the time just for that reason you said of them getting payed LOL

yah, but you'd be amazed at the boomer logic in the music industry haha. "if they really like us they will buy the CD." or dumb sh!t like that. can understand as someone who shells out 99% of my existence to be able to create music but the reality of this age wont change.

you are gonna need to play 1000 times just to get a band 7.50$ haha. honestly the current streaming format is lame but if people can get access to music its coo I guess. 

Edited by ghostpepper

7 hours ago, ghostpepper said:

beside that it can take 2 years until they received the money from spotify plays 🤣

1 minute ago, BrenGun said:

beside that it can take 2 years until they received the money from spotify plays 🤣

yah if it is actual big big money have heard about problems with them. >.<;;;

Spotify is the biggest streamer but the cheapest when it comes to paying the artist T_T;;;

That said still super happy when people listen to even my stuff on spotify,

play a song 1000 times so I can eat some pizza.

after buying music I prefer to play via spotify anyway, because of playing also gives an artist little money.... even if it takes 1000 of plays.. takes hours but well. o.o 

but selling via tunecore isn't cheap too... you gotta need some good sales to earn the cost money back 😅

however sometimes they have cheaper or free offers for a limited period. 

Edited by BrenGun

45 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

after buying music I prefer to play via spotify anyway, because of playing also gives an artist little money.... even if it takes 1000 of plays.. takes hours but well. o.o 

but selling via tunecore isn't cheap too... you gotta need some good sales to earn the cost money back 😅

however sometimes they have cheaper or free offers for a limited period. 

Yah after buying is a good way to do it! 

Breaking even on tunecore is not hard from itunes or amazon music sales but if the trend of people using only streaming continues without change in policy god diggaly dang yah, for a full album price youll need a buttload of streams (  人  ) ゚д゚) #musiciansneedpizza