aetarna

Visual Kei on Spotify Compilation

Updated the list with bunch new artists.  Sorry for delay, I ended vegetating for too long. 

@Peace Heavy mk II thanks for all the great updates. I noted that Buck-Tick seems to be region locked since it shows an empty profile for me. I'm so excited to see Grieva and La'veil MizeriA added to the spotify library

@emmny Thanks! Noted the mistagging issue

It looks like labels are getting better about adding all of their artists to Spotify. euclid agency currently has all (I believe?) their artists up there. 

New additions to the list:

-Hakuei (Penicillin's vocalist's solo project. Only his last album-- his material with Universal + Avex are not on there)

-Hakueiman (another solo project of Hakuei that's different, but not actually)

-ライチ☆光クラブ (this is missing 3 releases, however)

-machine (not all of their releases)

-Penicillin (region locked, for the US at least)

Sick² (holyfuck they're op, ballads too)

I played Mucc on a whim cause i kinda liked them at one and they are totally not bad. Giruiss*** is totally their son btw. I need to play the gallo too since i only know 1 album by them. I only have shuffle tho cause im a broke bitch so that's gonna be weird. 

If someone finds RoyZ that would be A. 

Edited by blackdoll

5 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Buck-tick also added most of their discography

For the curious cats in need of fish from the tank, this recent addition consists of studio albums from 1987-1996, or HURRY UP MODE  to COSMOS,  as well as a 1994 remix album and a pair of compilation albums.