hiroki

ゴシップ(Gossip) new mini album "百舌(mozu)" release

ゴシップ(Gossip) new mini album "百舌(mozu)" will be released on 2017/03/29 (2,700yen, limited 2000), and their official fan-club will open in 2017 spring.

[track list]
01.狭震症
02.メアリー
03.赫い交差点
04.BLACK SUGAR & CIGARETTE
05.卍
06.木漏れ日

They will hold their one-man live at TSUTAYA O-West on 2017/05/12.

Edited by hiroki

there's no even one gossip's song that i dislike...

great expectations on this mini album and the new look 

Edited by Kang MarLon

1 hour ago, Disposable said:

According to my extensive research published on the New York based peer reviewed journal "Weeb Daily", this will sound like the gazette.[citation needed]

I am not disagreeing with your point, but it will only be OFFICIALLY accepted upon its publication with a track-by-track cross genre guitar riff analysis (1200 words min., posted as a status update, with spontaneous comment removal on your own discretion.)

I am liking the tracks title.

The last couple single sounds more like SCREW , R指定 than the Gazette ,

basically the usual VK trend , but they are doing a good job.

I enjoyed their last singles. Good news and it's also a good news for them to perform at O-West. Theyare more famous than Grieva now ? Correct me if I'm wrong but Grieva never did O-West right ?

Grieva doesn't have a fanclub though, so I am (pleasantly) surprised to see Gossip opening one so soon. I'm happy for them, and I look forward to the mini.

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Are lotuses usually associated with reincarnation, or is that live distro just a big AvelCain reference?

former (everything comes around to buddhism somehow)

1 hour ago, ryuhime said:

Grieva doesn't have a fanclub though, so I am (pleasantly) surprised to see Gossip opening one so soon. I'm happy for them, and I look forward to the mini.

yeah! i think grieva have played at bigger venues, but this fanclub is a surprise for me as well. this and their constant stream of releases, country wide tour and tour final set at o-west is good news for them

i don't follow them but best believe i stan ains to the DEATH

5 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

They also released their live distributed single "輪廻" (Rinne) at Takadanobaba area today

Cy1igNtUsAAe-vs.jpg

there's also a song called "KODOKU" which only the lyrics can be found,unfortunately...i hope someone can upload these two songs

it's all interesting so far,i hope one of these sound like THE SOCIAL RIOT MACHINES from gazette,would be cool 

Edited by Kang MarLon

has a member left them because on the picutre i can see only 4 of them?

problem solved: i saw the fifth one on their homepage :D

Edited by BlackSwan_86

I didn't have the chance to listen this band yet, but does anyone know if they're related with that old band called gossip or they're just share the name?

No relation. They just didn't bother to check Last.fm before picking their band name ;( 

They at one point went by Gossip-ゴシップ- , then changed their name to be  "大日本鬼端児組 悪童会に占拠されゴシップ" ...but since no one wants to be bothered to remember how to read / write that, they just go by "ゴシップ" now.