Himeaimichu

[HELP] Who is the guy on this single cover?

8 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

tried to google it but didnt get anything (i did only search fast though, ill try again later)

given their early themes (similar to gossip) my first guess is some japanese politician. 

Yeah. Knowing the song where the music video featured pictures of the man taped EVERYWHERE was about Juvenoia (The fear of "kids these days"), I'm pretty sure it's some politician who really doesn't like younger people xD

I googled "鬼畜教師(32歳独身)の悩殺講座" + ジャケ and then + おじさん and no one seems to know who he is -- if he's a politician he must be one from a long time ago if no one can figure it out?
It might just be a random old guy? (one reviewer asks 'is this what a 32 year old looked like to the young members of gazette?' lol)

46 minutes ago, cvltic said:

I googled "鬼畜教師(32歳独身)の悩殺講座" + ジャケ and then + おじさん and no one seems to know who he is -- if he's a politician he must be one from a long time ago if no one can figure it out?
It might just be a random old guy? (one reviewer asks 'is this what a 32 year old looked like to the young members of gazette?' lol)

Since they taped pictures of him all over the music video, he must have some importance xD. Have you checked any interviews from around the era?

Jesus, I have this doubt too. When this question popped in my mind for the first time, I thought he was an emperor, because of the themes they used at that time. So I searched about it and... nothing.

So, I think it could only be a generic (32-year-old???) teacher of the 50s, since the education at that time was more rigorous ("nousatsu kouza") and has all the discipline thing ("dame na otona ni wa narimasen").

Edited by IGM_Oficial