Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

UNDER FALL JUSTICE Gu.武井 雪弥 (Takei Yukiya) has departed

UNDER FALL JUSTICE Gu.武井 雪弥 (Takei Yukiya) has departed at 2016/12/3 as the other members and their label have lost contact with him after expressing a desire to leave the band.

教徒の皆様へ大変残念なお知らせがあります。

インフルエンザから体調不良を訴え、
カルトをお休みしてたGu.武井 雪弥ですが、

東京の帰りに様子を見にメンバーで雪弥宅に行ってみると、鍵が空いており部屋の中はもぬけの殻で、只一言、『もうバンドはやめる。』という書き置きだけがありました。

メンバー・レーベル・沢山の方に協力をして頂き連絡をしましたが、全て着信拒否設定となっており全く連絡がつかない状況です。

本人の固い意志でもうバンドはやらないと言う事・その他諸々問題が発覚した事・メンバー含め全く連絡が取れないことから、レーベルとバンドでの話し合いの結果、

誠に遺憾ですが本日付でGu.武井 雪弥を脱退という形にさせて頂く事が決まりました。

今回の事でメンバーが大きなショックを受けており、現在レーベルとバンドでUNDER FALL JUSTICE存続も含め、話し合いをしている最中ですので追ってご報告致します。

現在決まってるカルトについてはまだ発表していないカルトも含め全て行う予定です。

UNDER FALL JUSTICEを応援してくれてる教徒の皆様。
武井 雪弥を好きでいてくれてる皆様。

このような結果になってしまった事、
誠に大変申し訳ございません。

そして残りのメンバーを支えてあげてください。
教徒の皆様全員の力をお貸しください。

株式会社Stawave Records

Edited by Alkaloid

Yukiya was their most popular member afaik (at least it was that way in Nagoya?)
the way he left is so fucked

full translation:

Spoiler

We have a very unfortunate notice for all cult members.

In regards to guitarist Yukiya Takei, who was on a break from the cult after complaining of poor health due to influenza,

the members went to check in on him at his home after returning from Tokyo, where they found the door unlocked and the apartment empty, with only a note left behind that read "I'm done with the band."

The members, label and many other others cooperated to contact him, but communications were entirely blocked and we are unable to reach him.

Since Yukiya himself firmly states he wishes to no longer play in the band, the occurrence of other problems, and the fact that no one including the members can reach him, after talks between the label and band

while truly regrettable as of this date we will consider guitarist Yukiya Takei as having withdrawn from the band.

Due to this event the members are very shocked, and are currently in discussions with the label regarding the continuation of UNDER FALL JUSTICE. We will report following these discussions.

The cult meetings already decided and those not yet announced will still be carried out.

All cult members who support UNDER FALL JUSTICE,

and all of those who care about Yukiya Takei.

It is truly inexcusable that things have turned out this way.

Please support the remaining members.
Lend us the strength of all our cult members.

Starwave Records

51 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Wasn't it easier just to say that he wanted to leave the band?

You'd think. But some people are just immature that way.

I really do hope they continue. They're so delightfully crappy.

I wish him all the best in his full-time career as a family mart janitor/hair salon receptionist/convenience store condom shelf merchandising supervisor, which is going to be an upgrade from a band that ended up with 50 copy print runs of their live DVDs 5+ years into its lifespan.

I want to say "wow he's so dramatic lol" but it's kind of worrisome that he felt the need to do all that just to basically quit his (probably side) job. The story just seems off in a way that makes me wonder what his side of the story is. 

2 hours ago, mahoujin said:

I want to say "wow he's so dramatic lol" but it's kind of worrisome that he felt the need to do all that just to basically quit his (probably side) job. The story just seems off in a way that makes me wonder what his side of the story is. 

Sometimes people have issues with confrontation. It might have been easier for him to disappear than it was for him to anxiously face his friends and tell them he wanted out. Anxiety is no joke.

Sign in to follow this