hiroki

New band DAZ has formed

New band "DAZ" will hold their first live at Takadanobaba AREA on 2017/01/22

DAZ members:
Vo.MeZ
Gt.渋谷瑛貴(shibutani teruki) (ex-カニューレ(cannule)-->Viavie-->[WilL]-->246R.-->赤林檎座(akaringoza))
support Ba.美央(mio) (ex-Lycaon-->BORN(support))
Dr.Kiss

118220161130010559.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSYMfIHur0

http://www.daz-official.com/

Edited by hiroki

Who tf got out of bed and decided to make this 50's TV spot along with this sloppy Wannabe Born Track. Ew

14 hours ago, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

Who tf got out of bed and decided to make this 50's TV spot along with this sloppy Wannabe Born Track. Ew

i get why they put that clip there; they got the struggling artist part right. They'll be struggling for the next few months of their lifespan.

Edited by midi:nette

they're giving me like, 00s low-budget oshare vibes musically... BREAK OUT is legitimately endearing. doubt i'd ever return to them, but it's interesting as 2006-live-limited-CDr-sold-on-Rarezhut-oshare-kei

Edited by returnal
NO DISREPCT TO RAREZHUT OBvs

Too bad, I actually liked the preview but Break Out is pretty generic to me, and Booting did the same as many bands do by having some nice screams but being overall boring.

That engrish thou <3

I'll keep an eye on them anyway.

That PV is the oddest combination of qualities that absolutely fits their musical style. They paid money for these nifty looking stock CG clips and then they're interspersed with ugly font slashed on the screen and even uglier live footage. I find it incredibly hilarious that they have the camera so far away from them on stage, so you can see how nonplussed the crowd is. Why showcase the crowd if they're going to stand like statues? You're not doing yourself any favors DAZ.