Sign in to follow this  
suji

マルコ (Marco) live cancellation & member absence

Little update on マルコ (Marco)'s live schedule:

• Their appearance at a December 17 live event has been cancelled due to various circumstances
  • Gu.Rutta will not be able to attend their performance at  the event, "YEAR END of HOLIDAY 2016-2017" on December 31, at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU due to family reasons; the band will still perform with 4 members
  • Originally, they were to go to 3 venues for their New Year lives, but it's since been reduced to only two - HOLIDAY SHINJUKU and Ikebukuro CYBER. Details tba.

btw, 礼 (Rei) session band, マルヲ (maruwo) will perform as the opening act of カラビンカ (Kalavinka)/nüe/THE VELVET threeman live on December 24 at 下北沢MOSAiC

Edited by midi:nette

Live sample of their new song, 鳴くよ鶯、マンホール (at least in the first half of the video)

Their OHP image has been updated...sort of. why won't they change their look like wtf

feature.jpg

1 hour ago, DarkWater said:

Because taking new photos is damn expensive?

Someone's feisty :3

In all seriousness, I am suspecting that their label is broke af since all of their bands aren't really doing shit atm besides releasing live-limited singles. In fact, Marco has been very quiet since releasing their most recent single back in August, so I can't help but worry for them especially.

Huh but gameover will release something new next year. So I think the label is simply busy to promote gameover right now.

But still if a band really want to work hard, they can do such thing.

Labels are money wolfs so if they can come up with great ideas, I'm sure a label will agree :D

But I think for this band its more to worry about Rutta, that he will not leave the band now with the family issue thing. Maybe that whole thing is the reason why they don't really release a thing or are being that active.

マルヲ (maruwo) lineup @ 12/24:

Vo.礼 (rei) (マルコ (Marco))

Gt.青木淳平 (Aoki Junpei) (bask in the deep, ex-JIVE)

Ba.アガサコウモリ (Agasa Kōmori)/KOU (ex-TesЯoa, Re:My BACTERIA HEAT ISLAND (support))

Dr.sera (ex-Gameover)

Setlist (original songs):

1.スク乱ブルー

2.マネキン狂イノ妄想劇

3.幸福な朝食、退屈な夕食

4.衝動

5.スクランブルー

C0dKgVGUQAAtNHm.jpg

--

マルコ (Marco) will also participate at a live event in Urawa Narciss, dressed in their 9mm Go Round costumes.

Gt.Akira and Ba.Shunsuke have stated that Marco will have an important announcement at their last year event live on 12/26....not sure if it's that live or their end of the year countdown event on 12/31, or how important this announcement really is. *Please correct me if this is just a misunderstanding.

*gulps*

Rei session will perform at Takadanobaba AREA on January 4, 2017.

Vo. 礼(Rei)

Gt. akira

Ba.ごう (Gou) (Mrs.Habit)

Dr.セラ (Sera) (ex.GAMEOVER)

C0nFSnoUsAAaK_M.jpg

Sign in to follow this