Sign in to follow this  
doombox

New MUCC album 脈拍 (Myakuhaku) release

MUCC will be releasing a new full album on January 25th 2017. The album is set to have 14 tracks including, "Yue ni, Matenro", "Heide" and "CLASSIC."

Full track list and cover art TBA. Will come in 3 types, 2 limited editions and 1 common type (Type A: CD + DVD + Art Book, Type B: CD + DVD, and Type C: CD only).  

1 hour ago, Licio123 said:

Wasn't this supposed to be a tribute album?

What makes you ask that?

9 minutes ago, doombox said:

They're probably still working on the tribute album, there was never a set release for that yet, right?

Yeah, I just thought it was going to be this one. A new album is much better xD

1 hour ago, Shaolan974 said:

Why a new topic ?

It's the first part of their 20th anniversary already announced here.

This is not their tribute album or tour docu DVD as announced in that thread. This is an entirely different album of new music and their recent singles.

38 minutes ago, doombox said:

This is not their tribute album or tour docu DVD as announced in that thread. This is an entirely different album of new music and their recent singles.

Yeah but it's a part of their 20th anniversary schedule announced there.

The first was unknown.

1. ×××××× (now we know that this is the new album)
2. 2017年春全国ツアー開催!
3. ××××××
4. ××××××
5. 「孵化」ツアーDVD発売!
6. 結成記念LIVE「家路」開催!
7. ××××××
8. ××××××
9. ムックの日
10. 20周年記念LIVE
11./12. 哀ア痛葬
13. ××××××
14. 「殺シノ調べ」
15. ××××××
16. ××××××
17. ××××××
18. トリビュートアルバム発売!
19. ××××××
20. ××××××

What? Already?!  Good job guys... :D

I started getting into MUCC again after years of forgetting about their existence, so I'm looking forward this album.

6 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

Yeah but it's a part of their 20th anniversary schedule announced there.

The first was unknown.

1. ×××××× (now we know that this is the new album)

That would be the biggest mess trying to hold all of that information in a single thread. News on an entire year's worth of a band's activities, you don't want to imagine trying to filter through that. Most of those bullets don't even have any extra info in that thread, or belong in that thread anyway. Events, tours and such go in the event news forum. Having separate threads for the big items on that list makes it much easier for people to find that is relevant to their interests. 

9 hours ago, doombox said:

That would be the biggest mess trying to hold all of that information in a single thread. News on an entire year's worth of a band's activities, you don't want to imagine trying to filter through that. Most of those bullets don't even have any extra info in that thread, or belong in that thread anyway. Events, tours and such go in the event news forum. Having separate threads for the big items on that list makes it much easier for people to find that is relevant to their interests. 

Preach 

2 hours ago, Pokasama said:

We have any preview?

Just the 3 singles they've already released so far. We'll probably get an album crossfade preview much closer to the release date after they release the full tracklist.

6 hours ago, doombox said:

Just the 3 singles they've already released so far. We'll probably get an album crossfade preview much closer to the release date after they release the full tracklist.

Ok, thank you :lleft:

1 hour ago, ruki11 said:

where is Myakuhaku's track list? >_<

Uh, maybe a week or two? I dunno, and still no artwork either, it looks like.

I'm curious about the tracklist, though. I was hoping we could get a shorter version of Brilliant World that doesn't trail off into random Christmas songs...

Sign in to follow this