hiroki

ビバラッシュ (Vivarush)

anyone else here heard their new single?? it's def one of my fave releases of 2017 so far :3 

btw their keychains have sold out orz

Edited by hiroki

I listened to their first single and I quite liked them. I have to ask, how many releases do they have so far? Because they already have enough songs for a one man and it sucks if those will never be released.

Edited by Komorebi

8 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I listened to their first single and I quite liked them. I have to ask, how many releases do they have so far? Because they already have enough songs for a one man and it sucks if those will never be released.

they only have 2 singles so far:

[2016.09.07] Merry-Merry-Merry-Go!!-Round☆ (4 songs)

[2017.02.08] オコサマジック (3 songs)

they distributed 等身大Dreamer as a CD in August last year but  the same track is also in their first single.

yeah they have a lot more songs and i'm pretty sure they will record them (or most of them) eventually! 

6 hours ago, hiroki said:

anyone else here heard their new single?? it's def one of my fave releases of 2017 so far :3 

btw their keychains have sold out orz

Is it even better than previous one?

I've ordered it some time ago, but it's gonna be shipped with codomo dragon new single. Not very soon, sigh.

5 hours ago, returnal said:

the new single'll be at my door any day now!

yay!!! let us know your thoughts once you hear it :D 

2 hours ago, Owl said:

Is it even better than previous one?

I've ordered it some time ago, but it's gonna be shipped with codomo dragon new single. Not very soon, sigh.

haha it's a hard comparison to make cos the first single had an out-and-out ballad and i'm a sucker for those. but overall, i think the new single is more representative of vivarush's sound and it was really able to showcase ruimaru's distinctive vocals. i'm SUPER in love with both singles but i'll lean slightly towards the new one if i had to choose :)

finally got the new single (b-type) today and it's mega good! supa hot fire キラキラ that has a je ne sais quoi that other super-bright-colorful oshare has been missing for me as of late.

and i love ruimaru's vocals, definitely something distinctive about them

Edited by returnal

I love Vivarush, I didn't know their old band though... Are they oshare kei or are they still classed as visual? I tend to call them oshare most of the time but they're put in with visual xD Which one is it?

47 minutes ago, tenshibara said:

I love Vivarush, I didn't know their old band though... Are they oshare kei or are they still classed as visual? I tend to call them oshare most of the time but they're put in with visual xD Which one is it?

their old band was called A≠ris :) 

i'm not big on labels but i'd say they're what's usually called a "kira" visual kei band.

I haven't seen Vivarush in FOREVER, but it seems like they're doing pretty well! I wish I had been able to go to their one coin tour T_T

Their one-coin tour final will be at Shinsai Bashi soma on August 27th!

Details:

Date: August 27, 2017 (sunday

Time:OPEN 17:00 / START 17:30
Tickets:ADV ¥500 / DOOR ¥500 (plus drink charge)

If you spend 3,000 yen or more on merch you can get a 2shot or 6shot with the band!

Also, I guess if you've been to their other lives on this tour and have received a ticket for a free cheki you can use that ticket at the live as well! You can use one ticket for each venue you've been to on this tour, so if you've been to 5 different venues and have 5 different free cheki tickets, you can get five toujitsu cheki.