Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

THE BLACK SWAN new single "RAGE" release

now thats what i call a mohawk! XD

anyways sounds fucking killer! although i didn't really liked much from their earlier stuff i gotta say i really loved their previous maxi single and RAGE sounds beastly aF!

guess i'll have to buy this one! 8D

Huh I wonder if they watch boxing ever but it's cool regardless, like Lynch. having those two guys drilling muay thai in the cutaway shots of DEVIL.

anyway TBS def. Haters via chorus (0:45 RD:1)

i've never really been into tbs but HOLY SHIT that is cool

Maybe I'm the minority here, but I think the 8-string, drop E tuning is a bit too low for the vocals. And they're really making sure you know that they're getting BROOTAL with the opening to that PV. I don't dislike it, since I've been game with everything TBS has put out thus far, but it seems like they're reaching here.

as predicted the 2 extra strings are mostly useless (they played in drop b to begin with so if that wasnt hurdur heavy enough god knows)

love the song though, the look is an amazing bootleg of arche budokan deg but ITS A SECRET SHHHHH

They really need to announce that they're using 8 strings in drop E? Is it supposed to be evidence of something? Who cares?

Also, I'm sorry, but I've had it with Jin's vocals. That melody in the chorus sounds like a bunch of other NEGA/TBS songs. Get a vocal coach and take some music classes, dude. 

Sign in to follow this