Sign in to follow this  
Kiryu999

the GazettE WORLD TOUR 16 DOCUMENTARY new DVD & blu-ray release

the GazettE will release their WORLD TOUR 16 DOCUMENTARY DVD & blu-ray 『the GazettE WORLD TOUR 16 DOCUMENTARY DOGMATIC -TROIS-』on 2017.01.25 

DVD will cost ¥5,556+Tax and Blu-ray ¥6,481+Tax

15220000_1126678554094014_67583337557509

I don't understand why everybody's like "awesome!" ? it's just a documentary, nothing deeply enjoyable, you'll just see random faces of people you never saw before, most likely not even a full song will be included in it, and if you're lucky enough you'll see your own face for a second or two

The only thing I'm excited about in this news is that they release it again as a bluray, so I guess now everything they'll release will be in the same format + DVD, which is extremely nice.

7 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

whats the setlist?

the GazettE WORLD TOUR 16 DOCUMENTARY new DVD & blu-ray release

read the title of the thread

Edited by Danao

i love how its a documentary about a world tour and yet this video isnt available in my country The Gazette even came here lol 

luckily the video is on FB as well

if anyone needs it heres the video: 

Edited by -NOVA-

I love how the DVD is about a world tour but the cover is in Japanese traditional art and all words in Japanese katakana. It makes me wonder if GazettE is doing this for Japanese fans so to tell them even though this is a world tour documentary DVD, they will still be loyal only to Japanese fans.

On 11/27/2016 at 0:09 AM, Danao said:

... nothing deeply enjoyable, you'll just see random faces of people you never saw before, most likely not even a full song will be included in it...

There is a chance that it has full songs in between backstage/behind the scenes. I have a few dvds like that and last i check Dir en Grey's Age Quod Agis is like that as well.

11 hours ago, Hakari said:

I hope this follows a similar format to their liberty six guns tour documentary that was tons of fun to watch

I doubt they will have any fun to watch tour documentary near to NLSG period after their manager change at that time. All backstage stuff they released after that has been pretty dull, commercial, and too aware of band image.

4 hours ago, freesia said:

I love how the DVD is about a world tour but the cover is in Japanese traditional art and all words in Japanese katakana. It makes me wonder if GazettE is doing this for Japanese fans so to tell them even though this is a world tour documentary DVD, they will still be loyal only to Japanese fans.

Maybe they were more thinking along the lines that they would be able to share their world tour experience with the Japanese fans who couldn't go abroad to see them? To me, the art seems more like it's showing how a Japanese band can take the world by storm *shrugs* 

On 1/9/2017 at 3:29 AM, Aeolus said:

There is a chance that it has full songs in between backstage/behind the scenes. I have a few dvds like that and last i check Dir en Grey's Age Quod Agis is like that as well.

They dropped a dvd for that bogus first world tour and there were no full performances.

This will most likely be the same. If not, we would've got wind of a setlist composed of what songs from what shows/venues would be showcased.

Edited by Ro plz

3 minutes ago, Ro plz said:

They dropped a dvd for that bogus first world tour and there were no full performances.

This will most likely be the same. If not, we would've got wind of a setlist of what songs would be showcased.

To be fair that wasn't a world we got left behind over here in north america.

The description on cdjapan says "Also includes their performances and rare backstage scenes." though I'm not taking that to heart.

Sign in to follow this