cvltic

lynch.'s Akinori arrested, departs band (12/20)

40 minutes ago, Tokage said:

in all seriousness, could this be the new Psycho Le Cemu drug scandal for the '10s?

Yup

38 minutes ago, Tokage said:

in all seriousness, could this be the new Psycho Le Cemu drug scandal for the '10s?

it doesn't seem comparable imo, plc were at their peak when it happened to their charismatic vocalist. lynch are stagnated and washed up, plus this happened to a bassist. bassists are far more replaceable. 

i know that's the popular opinion of lynch. overseas but it's not based on anything except that foreign interest has waned; they've actually played the biggest venues they have so far in their career this last year, so they were gaining momentum. their stagnation/washed up period was '12-'13 lol.  i would agree that it's less comparable because it's not a time where vk is as popular and because bassists are not usually core members, tho

Tbqh I wouldn't care if they disbanded now because nothing they have been doing recently was very impressive. Or maybe they're getting too old to really sound or look fresh. Kinda feel sorry for Akinori though. I quite like him.

the sentence i wrote before the link is your translation, the rest of the article is just a rephrasing of the vague statement from bellwood

I can't the rest of your links either. And I'm pretty curious. Sucks for me. Gonna have to use google translate… :-\

Damn tho, why do they make such an issue out of it. lol

Edited by PsychoΔelica

https://www.monochrome-heaven.com/topic/45327-lynchs-akinori-arrested/#comment-533740

all i cut out were the apologies and their pledge to take a firm stance against "anti-social acts" and work with the police as they confirm the details. they also included the date of his arrest (11/22) and the name of the prefecture that arrested him (Aichi). otherwise you're not missing any key information.

Im broken right now....

Like...I really like Akinori and a lot of that is due to how lively and fun he is/meshes well with the band.

What the fuck man....

What the fuck. 

6 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

lynch_banner.jpg

Looks like they'll be on hiatus...

This is ridiculous, just cut him out or something D:

Oh well D: