cvltic

lynch.'s Akinori arrested, departs band (12/20)

1 hour ago, cvltic said:

@jon_jonzantisocial acts usually implies drugs or mob stuff, and Akinori is a bit of a party boy so most people are leaning towards drugs, i would personally wager on that too if you forced me

Drugs huh?!

Well, Japan is really anti drugs isn't?

Well, who knows they give us more information... please keep us updated!

2 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

Drugs huh?!

Well, Japan is really anti drugs isn't?

Well, who knows they give us more information... please keep us updated!

Yep. I remember a similar situation with L'arc and their drummer Sakura. He got caught doing drugs and it almost ended the band's momentum back then. They even had singles pulled off the shelves! The Japanese don't play with drugs and if I had to guess, I think he was caught with them on his person and not necessarily intoxicated. My guess are pills.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Yep. I remember a similar situation with L'arc and their drummer Sakura. He got caught doing drugs and it almost ended the band's momentum back then. They even had singles pulled off the shelves! The Japanese don't play with drugs and if I had to guess, I think he was caught with them on his person and not necessarily intoxicated. My guess are pills.

Let's hope that it will be shared someday~

3 hours ago, nekkichi said:

damn it, this is too sad

on a bright side, hazuki's solo project can gain some extra momentum now i guess

Not really , Hazuki canceled his shows next month. 

4 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

I'm crushed ... I hope this doesn't kill them, since the band lived half its life without Akinori.

It won't. If anything they'll kick him out first.

2 hours ago, nostalgia said:

Is it possible to see Shuu (ex-Girugamesh) joining lynch.?

From what Shuu's said that's exactly the kind of project he's looking for... 

I wonder if it'll come to firing him though, or they'll just take a small break and try to come back like nothing happened.

With is being Akinori's birthday so recently, I'm thinking he went out and had a good time and caught with a blunt or something.

Personally, I really like him. I think he fits in well with Yusuke and the other old men; it'll be sad to see him go.

Akinori is the only other member of the band with loads of personality other than Hazuki imo and has contributed more to the songwriting than Reo and Asanao (granted that's like 2 collaboration songs with Hazuki in a sea of Hazuki songs but still) so i would personally prefer it if he was able to not be fired

tfw you had paid a shopping service to go to Hazuki's solo show and get his photobook and now you have to awkwardly explain why you want a refund

44 minutes ago, saishuu said:

you mean lynch.'s isn't Hazuki's solo project?

I'm talking about his current solo album thing - tbh I never bothered checking lynch. composing credits out.

fuckin akinori and all his clubbing pics i know he was poppin a lil molly n maybe got fried or something and someone ratted him out for being strung tf out i dont care i still love him

he's pretty af too...FREE THE FUCK UP

Never disappoint 2016, never disappoint... o__O

Maybe they will make a new four-man band, and then revive the original one. ten years later, when everyone forgot the scandal. Like PLC or BRQ

in all seriousness, could this be the new Psycho Le Cemu drug scandal for the '10s?