cvltic

lynch.'s Akinori arrested, departs band (12/20)

Akinori was arrested on 11/22nd for an undisclosed reason. (12/20: marijuana possession. He has now left lynch..)

Edited by cvltic

now that i can think for two seconds: he was arrested on an "antisocial act" charge and will be restraining from activities as an artist while the label works with the police.

fucking WHY AKINORI

tfw your fav band ruins your birthday

although on the lighter side i have never seen 1000+ people on one tanuki thread until today

edit: excuse me if i'm weird and hysterical in this thread because this news has actually broken me lmaoooo

Edited by cvltic

Well, maybe they'll become 4 piece again and make good music again that didn't sounds similiar one album to another.

Kind of weird they gotta cancelled shows cos of this though, weren't they toured without Hazuki the vocalist when he was hospitalized or something before?

? Hazuki will still write all the songs and they'll still all sound the same to people tbh, idk what Akinori did but the crime he didn't commit was  fucking with lynch.'s sound lol

they have to cancel not because they can't physically play without him but because they have to sort out his situation and look apologetic about what happened

half of me is like “Uh Oh! Someone goof’d up!” and the other half is like “this genuinely sucks.” 2016 definitely hasn't been quiet for visual lol

I really had a hope thet it's nothing serious, but after lynch. canceled their lives... it looks bad. 

Looking for more info...

I liked how lynch. dropped their VK look and became a 5-piece band with Akinori in 2010, but I don't care much about him personally.

I know that HAZUKI could play bass in the studio, so technically the band is not ruined and can continue just like when they were a 4-piece band.

But of course for a band that barely changes the lineup in their music career, losing a core member sucks anyway.

Is it possible to see Shuu (ex-Girugamesh) joining lynch.?