Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

Nollcrea-ノルクレア- will conditionally disband

Nollcrea-ノルクレア- will disband if no. of attendants at their anniversary one-man live "白濁に染まる激情 (hakudaku ni somaru gekijou)" at HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA at 2017/1/29 cannot reach 100.

Yeah, I can't really see them getting that many people to show up. Which is kind of disappointing, I did like them, although they were far from being a favourite of mine or anything.

the moment you pull this kinda stuff you know you've fuh-lopped heavy

do feel bad for the members tho honestly, likely only doing this at the behest of their management

Edited by returnal

I don't understand this type of threats. "We will disband if more of you won't show up!"  Obviously, not having much fans is disheartening, but there are other ways to communicate to fans that anniversary live is important.

Maybe conditional disbandments are like  a "Let's see how many people actually bother to show up and if it's not enough we're out bitches" kinda thing but always goes wrong? I get why they do it but like girl stop

Has there ever been an occasion where the band actually made the goal? I feel like literally every single one of these fails miserably.

Sign in to follow this