Sign in to follow this  
blackxbaccarat

Hey everyone :-)

My name is Corina, I'm from Austria, and I'm 29. :-) I'm listening to J-Rock for four years now. My favourite bands are Mejibray, The Black Swan, Moi Dix Mois, and DOAK. But I adore DAMY, Jiluka, Nocturnal Bloodlust, and Biosphia, too.

Hmm...I think that's it. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you want to know more. :-)

14 hours ago, Ada Suilen said:

Heya Corina, welcome to MH! Great musical tastes and great avatar too :P I hope that you will enjoy this great community!

Thank you! :grin: I'm sure I will enjoy it. But right now I'm a little bit awed by this variety of topics. :wink:

wow, a fellow austrian. You even share my name O__O The coincidence is really spooky. But I am younger, it seems XD

I also liked Moi dix Mois a lot. I am currently getting more into Mejibray too (even though I never thought I would like them ever)

anyways, welcome mein Freund.

On 26.11.2016 at 10:52 AM, Ikna said:

wow, a fellow austrian. You even share my name O__O The coincidence is really spooky. But I am younger, it seems XD

I also liked Moi dix Mois a lot. I am currently getting more into Mejibray too (even though I never thought I would like them ever)

Really!? Damn it, this is really, really spooky! :grin:

I like Moi dix Mois, too. They're amazing. Can't tell how often I saw their DVD. :)

Sign in to follow this