Sign in to follow this  
toto

ONE OK ROCK - New Album Ambitions

The band has announced a new album for 2017! Ambitions will be released on January 11, 2017 and will include their previously-released single "Taking Off". A limited edition will include a DVD containing a bonus track and an acoustic session by the band. What's especially exciting is that this album will feature guest appearances by the hit band 5 Seconds of Summer and  Avril Lavigne.

Ambitions.jpg

Tracklist

1. Ambitions - Introduction -

2. Bombs away

3. Taking Off

4. We are

5. 20/20

6. Always coming back

7. Bedroom Warfare

8. Lost in Tonight

9. I was King

10. Listen (featuring Avril Lavigne)

11. One Way Ticket

12. Bon Voyage

13. Start Again

14. Take what you want (featuring 5 Seconds of Summer)

Sources

Edited by toto

I really don't mind them taking a more pop-ish approach, but since their last album the soul seems to be gone completely. Both the production and how they play the songs just lacks any sort of passion :( I used to love these guys a lot, but this is just not for me anymore, no matter what genre they play. 

It's so strange... they sound like a completely different band now. And it's hard to admit, but i'm kinda enjoying these new songs as well.

Btw, I'm not sure if it's an old info or not, but it seems like there will be 2 different editions of this album. The edition listed in the OP will be sold in Japan only. The worldwide edition will be relesed 2 days later (2017.1.13) and will have a semi-different tracklist and album cover:

Ambitions540.jpg

1. Ambitions
2. Bombs Away
3. Taking Off
4. We Are
5. Jaded (featuring Alex Gaskarth)
6. Hard to Love
7. Bedroom Warfare
8. American Girls
9. I Was King
10. Listen [Avril Lavigne is not mentioned as featured artist for some reason]
11. One Way Ticket
12. Bon Voyage
13. Start Again
14. Take What You Want (featuring 5 Seconds of Summer)

Edited by Eraser

Uhrgg. It's one of my biggest pet peeves when bands release different versions of the same album in different countries. Especially when the album isn't all that special.

Sign in to follow this