plastic_rainbow

[SOLVED] Identify this unknown demo

Someone way back on LJ uploaded this demo claiming that it was one of Aicle.'s demo, but it was clearly a fake because the vocals sounded completely different from Emiru. The music style is also a little different. Anyway, I still never found out what the actual band was so I'm wondering if anybody knows, or if this has been solved before? It sounds like a female-fronted oshare kei band.

Thank god I saved the file because I highly doubt it's anywhere online anymore.

unknown demo

Edited by plastic_rainbow

Thanks! So the title is also the same as one of Aicle.'s songs? No wonder people got confused.

Do you know any other information about them, for example if they had proper releases or anything?

All I got from googling is this page.

Err... I should research more lol The band is definitely ラスピナ, but the title is wrong. "チョコサンドビスケットクリーム" was definitely an Aicle song, but it seems that the name of this one got lost. As far as I can tell they had two CDs, a self-titled CD with one track and another one track CD titled あんず☆. That seems to be all they released and I can only find one setlist, so it's probably one of the following songs:

七転八倒
あんず☆
黒猫のタンゴ
ショォトケェキ
ラスピナ

Can't tell you anymore than that, unfortunately :( Given the demoish nature of the CD though, I'd make a guess that it was the self-titled song/CD, as it was their first.