Sign in to follow this  
Himeaimichu

Which bands would you love to see tour together?

So I just randomly got this idea of a worldwide tour featuring a lot of the really good EroguroKei and AnguraKei bands. Specifically, I'd really like to see Inugami Circus Dan, Caligari, Sex Android, Kuroyuri To Kage, Ningen Isu, Orochi, Kiryu, and R-Shitei. I mean, all these bands have seemed to have influenced eachother, and use similar elements (Yes, I have found similarities between Kuroyuri To Kage and Ningen Isu xD) so why not all tour together?

Kuroyuri to kage, Grieva, Gossip & Diaura needs to tour together again.

The Black Swan, Kuroyuri to Kage, Shibilebashiru.

I would also like a label clash (although RR is basically dead but): Ains (madwink&yamikakumei) x Rockstar Records x Bloom. Imagine these guys having a country wide tour with the following bands:

Diaura, Grieva, Gossip, Kuroyuritokage, Avanchick, Devil Kitty, Deadly (Yayoi x Yuuga), Meary, Betty, The Egoist, Vrzel, Dispina.

Would be pretty badass.

On 11/23/2016 at 1:43 PM, t597 said:

jigokue and hell:near

Hehe, I would enjoy this.... and I think assuming you had a fridge full of beer you could probably get them to play in your basement for like $100.

I believe this topic already exists 

Lol I still remembered this even though it was like 5 years ago.

Edited by sume7

On 01/12/2016 at 10:58 PM, Komorebi said:

Basically Mad Tea Party :'( Asagi is always inviting artists I like to his events.

Same here, basically hahahaha But i'd love to go to an event with lynch., Dir en grey and the GazettE as well.

I have three dream events:
Aicle. and Xaa-xaa touring together.

Sukekikyo +  9GBO

The other already happened and I couldn't go :C Xaa-xaa and DADAROMA two man tour.

Edited by Platy

Sign in to follow this