Sign in to follow this  
returnal

ヾ(。・ω・)シ Hey!

been around here for a second but never got around to saying hello. i'm robin! haven't habitually kicked around forums for a while (s/o miniclip forums 2006-2010) and mostly scream/cry/sleep on twitter now, but like it here! vk-wise, i did a list in this post and otherwise have a last.fm right here. idk what else to say, haha. so, hi!

Hello returnal, welcome to M-H! I noticed that you love the short bands, we are not so different! I hope that you will have fun here with us!

Astoundingly nice taste in bijuaru and outside of it. I live for the interplay of Arthur Russel, Young Thug and Missalina Rei.

Pardon me asking, but how did you get into the um, scene and how long you've been innit?  Did you start out as a weeaboo and branch out later, or are you that rare breed who kept vk merely as an equal  on the sides among everything else? It's not often someone listens to this stuff without being neck deep into it. 

1 hour ago, Disposable said:

Astoundingly nice taste in bijuaru and outside of it. I live for the interplay of Arthur Russel, Young Thug and Missalina Rei.

Pardon me asking, but how did you get into the um, scene and how long you've been innit?  Did you start out as a weeaboo and branch out later, or are you that rare breed who kept vk merely as an equal  on the sides among everything else? It's not often someone listens to this stuff without being neck deep into it. 

ah! good question! i had a vague idea of vk for a long while, being internet-addled and loving a lot of other japanese music, but never really explored it until like... a few years ago when me and my friend ryan* were killing time in 11th grade physics and we'd just talk about whatever, and i'd go through his ipod and see a lot of nightmare, baroque, royz and the like. was immediately attracted to baroque and it went downhill from there haha. first few bands i loved were baroque, dog in the pwo, aicle and yeti, tokyo michael, and i stayed kinda at that place for a bit, plus a few other bands before becoming a full-on frickin' nerd early-mid last year.  think honestly as i've gotten older i've only become more a gigantic weeb. it's whatever, lol. i think i just like... love a lot of shit? and also am totally willing to be at least knee-deep in all those things or something

*(hi ryan! he's been on here longer than i have, though he doesn't post much, it seems.)

also yessss.. i love arthur russell so much. he means so much to me

Edited by returnal

Hello and welcome to MH, good to see you've made your introduction now. Hope you enjoy your time with us here. In case you're in need of any assistance or questions, feel free to shoot a PM to members with a red or blue name I'm sure you already know that though). So have fun and see you around!

8 hours ago, returnal said:

HI!!!!!!! RAREZHUT IS VERY MUCH RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DESCENT INTO PURE VK NERDERY SO THANKS GUYS

*opens trenchcoat*

I got what you need, got what you CRAVE."

Sign in to follow this