Serox

IORI (Ex-Phantasmagoria & Ex-Spiv States) has become a photographer!!

I’ve been carefully watching and looking and oh well....is that really him?? Why is there the name Ryuiji Imaichi there and I searched that name and he’s SJB vocalist?? I’m confused. Can you please help? 🙏 Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Megami111 said:

I’ve been carefully watching and looking and oh well....is that really him?? Why is there the name Ryuiji Imaichi there and I searched that name and he’s SJB vocalist?? I’m confused. Can you please help? 🙏 Thanks!

the person in the pics is ryuji from sjsb and pretty sure the twitter/insta accs linked are by either a fan or a roleplayer...the official accs are linked on sjsb's website

Edited by Chi

3 hours ago, Chi said:

the person in the pics is ryuji from sjsb and pretty sure the twitter/insta accs linked are by either a fan or a roleplayer...the official accs are linked on sjsb's website

Thank you! It was puzzling but now I see. So was anyone able to really find Iori (Tetsurou)?? 

A couple of people came to me saying that Iori changed accounts and is actually a big fan of SP3 and basically wrote it off as him trying to be a lookalike. I saw both profiles and they have the same hair and beard.

3 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

This is him. I`m his personal friend and i can confirm this is his real account. He`s just copying the guy style cuz he's super his fan

This is a picture of me with him as proof

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTOvsQiDpf1/

I would really like to know if he has been on good terms with Jun..

6 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

Yes they're. He even went to see his band and said its amazing :) 

OOOOH I'M SO HAPPY TO READ THAT!! I want a photo of them together çwç <3

On 3/26/2018 at 1:18 PM, ricchubunny said:

This is him. I`m his personal friend and i can confirm this is his real account. He`s just copying the guy style cuz he's super his fan

This is a picture of me with him as proof

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTOvsQiDpf1/

REALLY??? Thank you for the confirmation. I’ve been searching for so long! He really looks like Ryuji and I was afraid I’ve made a mistake or something. I’m so happy! You’ve made my day!! 😉