Sign in to follow this  
blackdream

摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera) live-limited CD "SHINE ON" and full album release

摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera) live-limited (confirmed as live-limited) CD "SHINE ON" will be released on 2016/12/23 at Shibuya TSUTAYA O-WEST at their "Club摩天楼 (Matenrou) Premium Live2016 "X´mas Night" one-man live. A free gift will also be distributed to all in attendance.

They've also announced a new full length album to be released at 2017 in spring, with details to be announced. 

My Japanese isn't the greatest, so can someone check to see if I missed some important information on this, please? ^^; BARKS

Edited by blackdream

3 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

It's the same thing

It's not. 

Live-distributed is free.

Live-limited is not.

So...a new album already ? PHOENIX RISING was quite good. I was half convinced. I hope they will find another great guitarist in a near future.

Edited by Shaolan974

Despite losing their guitarist and nearing their 10th year active they are showing no signs of slowing down.

It'll be there 10th anniversary around the time this is released so hopefully they go all out.

22 minutes ago, fieldsgrow said:

Despite losing their guitarist and nearing their 10th year active they are showing no signs of slowing down.

It'll be there 10th anniversary around the time this is released so hopefully they go all out.

I would delete the final part of that second sentence :P

I wish them even other 10 years of awesomeness!

On 11/12/2016 at 5:01 AM, leafwork said:

Does anyone know who's playing guitar on it?

JaY, former Light Bringer, and he's collaborating on the composition too.

Sign in to follow this