Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

ルクス(Lux) new maxi single "EXIST" release

HELLO EVERYONE

i have some extra copies of Lux's EXIST that i'm giving away for free (exclusive of international shipping). the only thing i'm asking in return is that if/when the band makes their future releases easier to obtain internationally you'll try to support them if you like what you hear. basically i just want these to end up with people who are at least slightly interested in the band so that's all i'm asking :)

tbh i'm not sure if shipping is at all worth it if you live outside of Asia but feel free to ask if you're interested

tTPPU9d.jpg

Edited by hiroki

On 7-2-2017 at 11:40 AM, hiroki said:

HELLO EVERYONE

i have some extra copies of Lux's EXIST that i'm giving away for free (exclusive of international shipping). the only thing i'm asking in return is that if/when the band makes their future releases easier to obtain internationally you'll try to support them if you like what you hear. basically i just want these to end up with people who are at least slightly interested in the band so that's all i'm asking :)

tbh i'm not sure if shipping is at all worth it if you live outside of Asia but feel free to ask if you're interested

DM ^^

On 2017/2/7 at 6:40 PM, hiroki said:

HELLO EVERYONE

tTPPU9d.jpg

i still have a few copies left. they are all unopened and brand new. also, work is busy lately so give me a few days-a fortnight to send the parcels. PM is the best way to make sure i see your request.

and: to keep topic on track... lux members are having a session tomorrow! <333

tracklist:

JOKER/Royz

遭難/DEZERT

現代的疑惑都市"DOUBT!"/FEST VAINQEUR

MASTER/DIAURA

yuno and kaede will exchange parts for tomorrow (yuno will be on kamite and kaede on shimote)

Sign in to follow this