Sign in to follow this  
suji

MERRY new single, "傘と雨" (kasa to ame) + sponsored threeman event

4 hours ago, midi:nette said:

They will hold their live event, "Tokyo Spring 日比谷デモクラティック 〜羊達の主張〜", at Hibiya Outdoor Great Banquet on May 5, 2017.

CyV79CKUsAEBOcU.jpg

FUCK! I wanna go!

And I'm really happy to see the acoustic version of Happy life included. Def. one of my favorite moments of their concert. Extremely sweet melodies and it works great in a quieter version.

Edited by r...

I'm a bit sad that there won't be any new B-sides. Even though I like the new song, it does remind me a bit too much of their old stuff (Souhide Sunset maybe?) and I need some Merry freshness! Hopefully a new album will follow soon enough.

Their new tour, MANY MERRY-HOLIC, will be held in February 2017!

2017.02.07 live at Fukuoka DRUM SON and 2017.02.10 live Sapporo BESSIE HALL will include performances by スーパーメリーズ (Super Merries)!!!!!!!!!!!

2017.02.11 live at Fukuoka DRUM SON will be Nero's birthday live!!

2017.02.14 live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU will be for girls only & limited to 1 hr

2017.02.15 live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU will be for guys only & limited to 1 hr

They will also hold their free live, "RAINY MERRY-HOLIC" on February 3-5 at HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA & HOLIDAY OSAKA respectively; participants will get "Kasa to Ame" as a purchase benefit~

CzxCkFEUUAAU5Ga.jpg

Edited by midi:nette

Free-Will based shop GALAXY BROAD SHOP will sell MERRY lucky bags (in limited quantities, 6000 yen) at their pop-up store event at Ebisu LIQUIDROOM on January 6, 2017.

Covers have been released and they are slaying my fucking life

Type A

disco_single_kasa_a.jpg

Type B

disco_single_kasa_b.jpg

Regular edition

disco_single_kasa_tsu.jpg

Purchase privileges:

TOWER RECORDS All stores (including online / some stores excluded)
-Original postcard A

All HMV stores (including online / some shops excluded)
-Original postcard B

TSUTAYA RECORDS all shops (some shops excluded) / TSUTAYA online shopping (reservation only)
-Original postcard C

Amazon.co.jp
-Original sticker A

General store (excluding some stores)
-Original sticker B

Gara and Yuu's Shinjuku Blues session performance at the Galaxy Broad Shop popup event has been cancelled due to Gara getting the flu :( Yuu will still participate in the store event, however.

Lol this band will be the death of me. Look at this fine specimen of 2d trash, either MERRY are making it very clear that you need to buy that DVD, no freebies, or I'm deadly mistaken. The zombie is the best.

And it's unlisted already, like the last pamphlet trailer. If you're gonna do this just stick to it lol. Or did you know we'll share anyway? 
Edit: It's public now ^^

Edited by crossparallel

so tired of recent firewall div.’s uninspired-ass pivs
utafumi was probably the only decent exception, this stuff looks like they threw it together only to fill record store screens with something, and expect blond mama’s hair to do all the selling

My theory is the "OUT ON FEB1" posters and weird-ass webpage won't be in the DVD version [will see if someone buys and is kind enough to upload that as I sure as hell don't have the money]. That would make some sense... but then , it's not like MERRY's videos have made sense as of late, so nothing would surprise me.

Sign in to follow this