Sign in to follow this  
suji

MERRY new single, "傘と雨" (kasa to ame) + sponsored threeman event

On 13/01/2017 at 0:14 PM, crossparallel said:

Lol this band will be the death of me. Look at this fine specimen of 2d trash, either MERRY are making it very clear that you need to buy that DVD, no freebies, or I'm deadly mistaken. The zombie is the best.

Knowing Merry, the pile of trash is just them being self-deprecating. Gara often refers to how they used to be called a rubbish band.  Even in some MC during the anniversary lives, he said something like "Merry was called a rubbish band, but this rubbish band is now going on 15 years". I think that's what's going on in the video, they're so rubbish the streaming site stops working and just shows a pile a trash instead. I could be wrong, but I like it.

9 hours ago, crossparallel said:

@*littlelambThat could be it as well, to be honest I'm really curious about the full MV. If you are buying that DVD, would you be so kind to report what's going on? ^^ (I can only buy A-type right now.)

I would, but I think I'll stick to the A-type as well. I'm sure we'll find out one way or another though.

6 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

Gara x Mamurasaki (Super Merries) footage will be included in the type A DVD

Omg, this is just getting better! I'm saying this with no exaggeration, I've never fangirled harder than when I saw this Gara/Mamurasaki/Midori. Not sure what this says about me, but way to push all the right buttons. Let's hope Super Merries stay around. Thank you for volunteering to report on the video too!

24 minutes ago, crossparallel said:

Omg, this is just getting better! I'm saying this with no exaggeration, I've never fangirled harder than when I saw this Gara/Mamurasaki/Midori. Not sure what this says about me, but way to push all the right buttons. Let's hope Super Merries stay around. Thank you for volunteering to report on the video too!

IKR I'M CRYING RN AAAAAHHHHH

MERRY will hold a series of threeman live events, 「三月に咲く愚鈍共による錆びたハサミと戒厳令の雨あられ三輪車の花園にて、許しておくんなはれや」, in March; participating artists are to be announced...

Scheduled dates:

March 17 @ Osaka Kyoto Universe

March 18 @ Nagoya Bottom Line

March 21 @ Shinjuku RENY

On 1/20/2017 at 8:20 AM, midi:nette said:

Gara x Mamurasaki (Super Merries) footage will be included in the type A DVD

Footage of all MERRY x Super Merries members will be included in the type A DVD of Kasa to Ame.

Edited by midi:nette

15 minutes ago, crossparallel said:

Okay but what is the full video like? Just realized I still don't know xD

I haven't had the chance to watch it yet; I'll let you know tho~

19 hours ago, crossparallel said:

Okay but what is the full video like? Just realized I still don't know xD

The DVD (excluding the live of course) mainly just showed short snippets of Merry/Super Merries talking to each other; it was probably around 15-20 min or so. Super Merries Nero tried to strip for Nero, and Midori/Mamurasaki wrote stuff to Gara; the only time she spoke was when she first came in the room and her voice was so soft and sWEET AND WHY ARE MY EYES SWEATING ALL OF A SUDDEN?????????? ;w;

@midi:nette Oh, I have the Halloween live, it was every bit as gorgeous as I expected, by the way happy Yuu/Zaku is life, and alter-ego-Nero (not up for remembering that name) 's outfit falling apart, and yesss Mamurasaki's first appearace was too precious for words, and then there was Gara's immense fondness for swirling his cape xD I meant the music video, I don't have that one.

@TokageKyokutou Girl Friend. WHAT.

Edited by crossparallel

2 hours ago, BlackSwan_86 said:

???? serious....are they coming back?

that would be great :-)

3 minutes ago, crossparallel said:

Kyokutou Girl Friend. WHAT.

guys really???? they haven't announced the bands yet

Look, I've accepted the fact that I can't distinguish when Tokage is being serious, I'll just sit here fangirling and wait for the truth to come to light. By the way, speaking of Kyokutou Girl Friend, anyone have their DVD? The old links don't work.

I was just joking u guys............ come on, at this rate im gonna become the vk huffpost lmao (anyway i'm pretty sure Linda from KGF retired from the music scene (unfortunately) )

Real talk though, I would KILL to see a MERRY x KGF x Monokuro Kinema live (haha you prolly thought I'd say Marco here but I still don't like their vocalist oops), it's one of my VK dream lineups, but sadly it'll probably -never- happen

Edited by Tokage

50 minutes ago, Tokage said:

I would KILL to see a MERRY x KGF x Monokuro Kinema live (haha you prolly thought I'd say Marco here but I still don't like their vocalist oops)

bitch i'd kill to see Merry x Marco, mother and daughter together at last

15 hours ago, crossparallel said:

@midi:nette Oh, I have the Halloween live, it was every bit as gorgeous as I expected, by the way happy Yuu/Zaku is life, and alter-ego-Nero (not up for remembering that name) 's outfit falling apart, and yesss Mamurasaki's first appearace was too precious for words, and then there was Gara's immense fondness for swirling his cape xD I meant the music video, I don't have that one.

Wait, what? Do you mean the type A DVD that came with the single?

Participating bands at MERRY presents threeman event, 「三月に咲く愚鈍共による錆びたハサミと戒厳令の雨あられ三輪車の花園にて、許しておくんなはれや」, have been revealed:

March 17 @ Osaka Kyoto Universe w/ sukekiyo and 犬神サアカス團 (Inugami Circus Dan)

March 18 @ Nagoya Bottom Line w/ sukekiyo and メトロノーム (Metronome)

March 21 @ Shinjuku RENY w/ sukekiyo and メトロノーム (Metronome)

Tickets go on sale on Feb 18.

Sign in to follow this