Sign in to follow this  
VkBrutaliaN

時限式:uadjet new single release

時限式:uadjet (which is the session of llll-Ligro- vocalist hinata + gt. kazari) are going to release their 2nd single "碧落の暁り" at their live at 2016.12.19 MON EDGE ikebukuro.

the single will be limited to 100 copies and costs 1500yen.

tracklist:

01.碧落の暁り(hekiraku no satori)
02.鴉食(togui)

on a side note - holy hell soo happy they are releasing more!! their 1st single which they released last year is amazing and i love llll-Ligro- so this is the BEST news of the DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

getting this is going to be as impossible as getting my hands on a Geomatrium single, IT WONT HAPPEN AHBJGVSGFCADFJCDGHAH GDGHKAKGVADHA BD ADHAH DAD HD HA GKHA ADBHA DGBLDHUK H .

The shame of it is, IIII-Ligro- was an amazing band and I still havent heard 時限式:uadjet's first release.

Edited by 『YELLOW DIAMOND』

oh, i had no idea some of the llll-Ligro- members had a new band. curious about this, i'll have to find their first single

Edited by itsukoii

That's a nice news, pity that probably won't be able to hear this like the previous one.

Anyway the title of the single is: 碧落の暁り (ヘキラクノサトリ)

Tracklist:

1) 碧落の暁り
2) 鴉食

Whoever will be able to get this, good luck.

Edited by Duma

Maybe it's time to announce a real come back. Not only a live or a session every 19 december.

First single was limited to 30 copies, so there is very few chance to hear it one day ^^

cover artwork for their upcoming single

llll-ligro-uadjetsession2ndliv.jpg

looks pretty dope!

really curious if they'll announce the comeback of llll-Ligro- cuz why would they even print the bandlogo on the artwork?!... but lets wait/see and hope for the best!

damn it all sounds sooo good!

makes the wait for my copy even harder because of excitement - also since they again mention "llll-Ligro-" in the title - like seriously they just NEED to announce a full comeback finally after all those years!

3 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

damn it all sounds sooo good!

makes the wait for my copy even harder because of excitement - also since they again mention "llll-Ligro-" in the title - like seriously they just NEED to announce a full comeback finally after all those years!

where can I buy a copy?

Sign in to follow this