Sign in to follow this  
suji

MeteoroiD will disband

i wonder if they stuck with their darker sound this wouldn't have happened? xD

i guess they did have trouble with establishing a particular sound, what with the switch and switching back and all.

well i'm not too sad about this disbandment, but i'd like to see them form new bands.

After the random concept change when Yutori left, I'm not really surprised they didn't make it. Seemed like they didn't really have much of an identity as a band and they were just trying to follow whatever was trendy.

The dudes were like drawing unexpected huge crowds, selling nicely until GEMINI. then they go all dark and edgy all of a sudden, and start to slowly fade away into the same oblivion of 32453987 other spooky-scary bands. the most "i told you so" disbandment of recent years

Devastated. People can say what they want about the newer releases, but I really enjoyed them, and their lives are some of the best I've been to. I can always count on having a blast with them, and just, ugh. I'm at least hoping no one retires.

I enjoyed them quite a lot... more in their 1st phase than in their 2nd one (that was promising too!); another good band gone away at the end...

From what I can gather, it seems that they're aware that they've reached their full potential and would like to leave it at that.

i don't even listen to meteoroid,but such news makes me afraid of visiting this site and see something like:

"kuroyuri to kage will disband"

"dezert will disband"

"archemi will disband"

"the gallo will disband"

"gossip will disband"

and many others...these bands are my life,but we can always expect shit like this,unfortunately

Edited by Kang MarLon

I don't really expect a lot of interest since this kind of thing takes a lot of effort to coordinate. But since I should be going to their final live, if any of their overseas fans want to pass along letters/gifts/whatever for MeteoroiD, please drop me a message and I'd be happy to.

I don't know that there's been any additional thread for this, but they're doing a fanclub buffet lunch/nomihoudai on January 28th in addition to a two-man show with Pentagon on February 2nd!

Sign in to follow this