Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

X JAPAN new album release date for March 3rd?

X Japan will hold "HMV 363 Oxford street - signing event" on 03rd of March at 17:30

"How do I attend?
Tickets for this event have now sold out.
Customers who have obtained a ticket will need to purchase a copy of X Japan's album 'We Are X' from the store on the day of the event.
We politely ask fans to refrain from bringing additional items or memorabilia to be signed as X Japan will only be signing one copy of the album 'We Are X' per person."

http://www.hmv.com/hmvlive/x-japan

16 minutes ago, Dudemanguy said:

Yoshiki promises a new release date will be announced soon. Will it actually happen this time lol?

Nope.

Lol honest to god, I saw some tweet, fb-post or something from yoshiki some days ago "new album coming soon. maybe" :'D

I'm too lazy to look it up though

Like I really thought that X Day was gonna be this big thing where they like unveil all these projects they were working on and shit. Like they were gonna play a majority of new songs people hadn't heard yet or whatever. And then ultimately announce the definite and for real release date of the album. 

I dont know why i ever delude myself in this manner. Personally I've loved everything they've done since they got back together. But their like... constant back and forth about this album isn't even funny to me at this point just horribly disheartening and truly disrespectful to fans, in my opinion. 

Even now, almost a month after X Day, they're still dancing around the subject. Rude. 

i honestly don't even want to to release that new album. It's going to be a snooze fest.

leaked tentative track list is as follows:

Yoshiki Intro

JADE

HERO (worst song ever)

Yoshiki Solo #1

BORN TO BE FREE

I.V.

Yoshiki -MC- WE ARE X!!!

Scarlet love song

Yoshiki Solo #2

La Venus

That new song the played at London which is also a ballad.

Yoshiki solo #3 

New song (Piano and Violin)

English Tears for the lols

He'll do a Nico Nico live tomorrow regarding that and other things. Probably just another "the date is coming soon" but hey, who knows.

Edited by Mr.0