Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

X JAPAN new album release date for March 3rd?

Yoshiki did an AMA on Reddit and of course someone asked when the new album is going to be released. He announced March 3rd but we all know how it is.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5b5986/i_am_yoshiki_songwriter_music_producer_drummer/d9lx2fm/

Putting it in rumors because I don't believe it's true. Also he said he's working on a world tour. OK.

3 hours ago, Uglymouth said:

Can this topic be about funny parts (basically the entire thing) from the AMA?

like this:

Ska_rmavbild_2016_11_05_kl_09_28_26.png

Christ, it's like he did a quick "what is Canada known for" Google search before answering. 

Thanks, Yoshers. Cant wait to visit Japan. Heard you have great sushi and geishas. 

4 hours ago, DaveKei said:

hating on x japan is a thing here apparently lol 

it's not like they haven't been making themselves look utterly ridiculous in the last decade or so what's with all the false promises and all

32 minutes ago, Crube said:

We're going to get Guns n' Roses 'Chinese TWOmoracy' and Duke Nukem Forever 2: Forever and Ever before the new X Japan album, aren't we?

I'd probably put my money on the next GnR album yea. It's interesting parallel anyway. I always felt the 2 bands were similar in many ways. 

20 hours ago, orange~ said:

I'd probably put my money on the next GnR album yea. It's interesting parallel anyway. I always felt the 2 bands were similar in many ways. 

I, too, remember when Toshi dove into the crowd to stop a fan from filming at a concert.