hiroki

KILLANETH will disband

KILLANETH will disband after their one-man live on 2016/12/12 at Shibuya Milky Way owing to differences in music directions. All scheduled lives after 2016/12/12 will be cancelled.

Edited by hiroki

Well shit ... While they weren't very original (the opening to "seraph" was pretty much snatched from girugamesh's "Go Ahead"), I still dug their sound. So hopefully they'll move onto better projects. And release more.

i didn't keep up with this band a whole lot but i still enjoyed them. the disbandment is surprising tbh

They didn't release much material, but I hope the vocalist returns. He was kinda cool.

meh

I did not expect that

hope too see the guys somewhere else again...

they got really popular in the last months...really this was suddently

1 hour ago, The Piass said:

I have never liked this band. Honestly, this band is not a big loss ^^"

I agree with you, I hope that the members in the future be able to find their "originality"

Ok I'm in shock,  I don't understand it at all.  It seemed they're have enough fan, and not only in japan.  And don't dare to speak about that "Mejibray copy " thing because if u follow them,  you can see that they changed in a good way. And it's so sudden I mean just only one month and had to cancel things... And usually they announce disbands more month before...  It's a mistery. 

But yes still curious about the 2. press of Seraph... 

lmfao couldn't sell blaze so they called it quits? its embarassing lmfao they had lives planned until may wwww calling it quits 6 months early

all jokes aside i wonder what happened because its a huge loss for the members to cancel so many tour dates

2 minutes ago, emmny said:

lmfao couldn't sell blaze so they called it quits? its embarassing lmfao they had lives planned until may wwww calling it quits 6 months early

all jokes aside i wonder what happened because its a huge loss for the members to cancel so many tour dates

thats why we need tanuki rumours XD