Sign in to follow this  
suji

Kaya has departed from Chateau Agency

The initial announcement and Kaya's statement translated into English:

▼Announcement of Resignation from Chateau Agency
This past spring, Kaya began working with Chateau Agency, but now for personal artistic reasons, he has left Chateau Agency effective October 31st, 2016.  
Due to this, the second and third singles Kaya had planned have been cancelled.  He deeply apologizes to everyone who was looking forward to these releases, but he hopes you can understand his decision.  

▼A message to everyone from Kaya
Thank you for all your support.  
I have left Chateau Agency.  
I learned a lot spending half a year together working with KAMIJO, who is a very passionate artist.  From here on out, I will create songs in my own way with a new perspective.  
Furthermore, I will devote myself to producing great songs and artistic endeavors.  I hope I can continue to count on your support.  
All my love.  11/4/2016

Learn alot about Kamijo might mean somethung else actually, maybe ego clash :shrug:

Sad tho, but hope he can find another label an releasing somethung new again.

still dont see wtf people see in this guy tbh, schwarz stein's the only interesting thing he's been in and that band was only cool cuz of Hora the Technowizard

also lol rip to grandpa dracula i guess

Edited by Tokage

5 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

My guess is that KAMIJO was like "Minpha is so popular right now you should start using cheap-looking wigs like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and Kaya didn't accept that 

so unkawaii

2 minutes ago, Gregg_Prince said:

what if kaya setp in, in the studio and there he was, kamijo bnging kaya's dancers :o

video pls

15 hours ago, Gregg_Prince said:

what if kaya setp in, in the studio and there he was, kamijo bnging kaya's dancers :o

**kaya's dancers banging kamijo #important_correction

at least one of them (tha good looking one) is a confirmed daddy top

Sign in to follow this