Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Discussions about passing of レイヴ-RAVE- Gt.みくる(Mikuru)

Health taking a sudden turn for the worse always sucks. I have a pretty good idea of what it might be and if so it sucks twice as much. I will spare him speculation at this time however. R.I.P. and I hope RAVE bounce back from this. Bands that do usually grow stronger for it.

Since this topic is purely for speculation I will share my tea @emmny. I think it's some form of aggressive cancer which they caught a little too late. Prolonged treatment = chemothreapy. This explains why his twitter feed over the last few months has no pictures of him recovering - he probably didn't look too good and visual kei is all about visuals. I believe he honestly thought he could beat it and come back but it took the better of him too quickly.

This may be selfish of me but if this is honestly the case I wish they would raise awareness for it. Cancer is a real disease and can kill anyone, even beloved musicians, and there is no shame in it. Good things may come of it. Of course, this is all speculation and I know nothing but this is what the rumors forum is for.

7 hours ago, Zeus said:

Health taking a sudden turn for the worse always sucks. I have a pretty good idea of what it might be and if so it sucks twice as much. I will spare him speculation at this time however. R.I.P. and I hope RAVE bounce back from this. Bands that do usually grow stronger for it.

spill this tea zeus

in all seriousness tho RIP, its good they're having flower laying ceremonies for the fans; its upsetting when someone dies of sudden illness.

I guess many of you guys are thinking that was AIDS as i saw on comments around the web but that wasn't.

They were expecting him to get healled but they didn't know how long it would take.

I think it was probably cancer :(

Edited by ricchubunny

@cvlticdon't get trolled they know nothing about vk LOL read their posts www

thanks zeus, but guys that leave activities often go MIA with selfies and stuff too; unless he left with the intent on continuing activities. so the theory as to him getting a sudden disease he can't recover from is pretty plausible

It's pretty sad as @Zeussaid I think Japan in general should put disease awareness more promptly out there because disease does takes millions of peoples lives daily and it's everywhere so why cover it up in one section of the world.... It's there but at the end of the day if the family doesn't want anyone to know then it is up to them...

That being said why does the whole single titles seem like they are directed toward Mikuru<3

01. UKIYO - fleeting life
02. もういいよ、(mou ii yo) - *it's ok to give up; just stop already; it's ok to move on*
03. これまでとこれからと(kore made to kore kara to) - until now and forever more....

I can't with this ;-;

Edited by Yukimoto

Have they still not even given a hint to what killed him? I know he was ill for a while, but does anyone know what it was? xxx

9 minutes ago, tenshibara said:

Have they still not even given a hint to what killed him? I know he was ill for a while, but does anyone know what it was? xxx

To respect Mikuru's wishes, the band will never disclose the details of his illness

13 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

To respect Mikuru's wishes, the band will never disclose the details of his illness

Ah, I see. Thank you! xx

Sign in to follow this