Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

Rides in ReVellion new single "リインカーネーション〜F.A.T.E./Rusty Nail〜" release

Rides in ReVellion new single "リインカーネーション〜F.A.T.E./Rusty Nail〜 (Reincarnation)" will be released at 2016/12/28 through PLUG RECORDS Brilliant (2 TYPE)

Limited edition will be CD(2 tracks) + DVD (including "F.A.T.E." MV) (1,900 yen) and regular edition will be CD only (3 tracks, 1,500 yen)

[track list]

1.F.A.T.E.

2.Rusty Nail (X JAPAN cover)

3.Daydream (including in regular edition)

They will also hold their oneman live, "Metamorphosis", on December 29 at OSAKA RUIDO, and a fourman event, "Circle of Death and Rebirth", on December 16 at Shinsaibashi SOMA. Participating bands at the fourman live are Synk;yet, ASTARIA, and Baby Kingdom.

I'm happy to see them doing so well. They are great! I'll keep on an eye on this release.

PLUG RECORDS though? Are they going to take the spot Glamhaze will leave somehow?

idk what the hell that was, but that was cool

apparently they're using this "KAT-N" gimmick (I have no idea what that is) but the members' profiles look kinda funny~

CPXseF8S_400x400.jpg

zXsdGOaH_400x400.jpg

fsuqv1ve_400x400.jpg

6FgLvyQG_400x400.jpg

If there are any Kansai ppl here... RiR will be having a road live tmr at 9.30pm in front of Nankai Namba station :) i'm assuming it will be right outside Takashimaya's main entrance..

Edited by hiroki

10 hours ago, Jiyo said:

LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like the old-era-trend-morden-VK-bands Grieva <3

Sign in to follow this