Alkaloid

Vexent Gu.燈華 (Touka) has been missing and has departed

Vexent Gu.燈華 (Touka) has been missing since 2016/10/20, and the band urges anyone with information to message their staff Twitter.

Edited by Alkaloid

Since Alkaloid had asked for clarifications:

The tweet also says that Touka has taken loans from members and that he was also put in charge of their band goods/equipment, so they're concerned that he's got into trouble.

Edited by hiroki

8 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Why does this sound so familiar?

Because every time this happens it ends up that one of the members

• ran away and didn't tell anyone
  • ended up sick at someone's house for a few days and is fine
  • had family issues he needed to deal with

They almost never end up dead in a ditch somewhere. This sounds a lot like #1, especially with the loans business. They aren't getting that money or equipment back because if I were him and I needed money I would have pawned your shit a long time ago Himitsu Kessha Codomo A style. Hopefully they get some answers but a lot of these bands seem like they walked into a discord chat and typed "lf guitarist 4 vk" and picked the first person to reply who could play scales. If they don't even ~know~ him that well it might be over.

I hope he's ok. And that they will find him!

This wouldn't surprise me if he simply ran away, though. Folie from T3B also disappeared this way two years ago.  

18 minutes ago, betsvri said:

I hope he's ok. And that they will find him!

This wouldn't surprise me if he simply ran away, though. Folie from T3B also disappeared this way two years ago.  

Actually Folie ran away cuz he got one of his tsunagari pregnant and she wanted an abortion

vexent aren't so irrelevant as to invoke this kind of indiefag drama, this is embarassing

he's cute i hope they find him soon hehe

16 hours ago, hiroki said:

Since Alkaloid had asked for clarifications:

The tweet also says that Touka has taken loans from members and that he was also put in charge of their band goods/equipment, so they're concerned that he's got into trouble.

Honestly is "concerned that he's got into trouble" just to save face instead of "hoping this mf didn't disappear with all our funds"?

....Or is this like, he's a known junkie and "he could be dead in a subway restroom still wearing our band shirt.."?

OR.

maybe he's on some real g biz w/ yakuza.

Can't wait for the new single guys!!

I hope they find him, but the fact that they put it out there that he owes his band members money, it sounds like he's gonna be in trouble when they do.

Also

HE HAS A CAT. HAS ANYONE CHECKED ON IT? HAS ANYONE TAKEN CARE OF IT? Just real talk here. His cat, guys. 

1 hour ago, mahoujin said:

I hope they find him, but the fact that they put it out there that he owes his band members money, it sounds like he's gonna be in trouble when they do.

Also

HE HAS A CAT. HAS ANYONE CHECKED ON IT? HAS ANYONE TAKEN CARE OF IT? Just real talk here. His cat, guys. 

his cat yes!!!  

I think he got into trouble with yakuza or police or something. so they call it simply  he is missing.  XD

Blog entry from Vo.Mako (translated by verwelktesgedicht @ tumblr)

I’m sorry we stood on stage with only the four of us all of a sudden.

Speaking of the current situation, neither the members nor the staff could come into contact with Touka.

The details… Looking again at the message I sent him on my way home, it tells me he has only read it but has never sent anything or replied to it. 
First of all, I’m relieved because the fact that he has read it confirmed that he’s alive.

But at the same time I’m a bit angry. He left everything up to the members. Thinking about the feelings of Touka’s fans, some of them are even fans from earlier times, thinking about the staff members who are always giving their best for us, thinking about the feelings of you Villains that were looking forward to Vexent’s live schedule… it makes me really angry.

And then… We don’t know what will happen regarding Touka from now on. And Vexent’s activity and the Oneman tour we four have now talked about. When we come to a solution we’ll announce it but for now I just wanted to write this and let you know what’s going on.

I’ll update my blog again when we’ve decided what will happen to Vexent.

Vexent Mako

omg this can and may result in something result worse... i hope they can find a solution or maybe even crowd fund but i just hope things don't get any worse than this :( 

14 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

I’ll update my blog again when we’ve decided what will happen to Vexent.

inb4 bullshit disband

what a fucking prick

They can always kick him out of the band and hire a new guitarist. The issue is how much money did he make off with? If they can cut their losses and continue then that's great but if they have dues to pay and they can't afford band activities it might be over for them.

(translated by verwelktesgedicht @ tumblr)

First of all, thank you to everyone who sent information and messages to the official account and us members. There were also evidence photos with high authenticity, so we got to know more or less what has happened. Also thank you for your encouraging messages. 
All attempts of us four members to come into contact with Touka have been blocked by him but a friend of Touka and Mirai is in contact with him now.
Everything else… it’s too hard and it might hurt the feelings of Touka’s fans, so I can only say that much. I’m sorry.

i can't believe my punning prediction came true and they found a puddle of bubbling biologic soup!!!

that must b so traumatizing, sending their fans lots of love in this difficult time