anakuro

new band 甘い暴力 (amai bouryoku) (kurohime & hakujitsu new band)

Today at visual graffiti amai bouryoku performed as the opening act.

https://twitter.com/sweetviolencejp

http://sweet-violence.jp/

You may notice that the dates and locations are the same as hakujitsu no yume & kurohime's last lives. That's because this is the new band that will form.

On stage today was Kou, Eiki and Nao in masks as well as a drummer, but I haven't heard who it is.

hakujitsu & kurohime are ending and combining as this, at least that is everyone's assumption on what the concept is. 

either way, yes, this will be the newest ex-Shounenki band. 

btw today they had a free distribute CD that seems to have had two songs (edit: my mistake!) one song on it. I've seen a couple of pictures of it floating around on my timeline on twitter.

Edited by anakuro

Predictible, but great news !!

Hakujitsu is pretty good, so I hope this band will be as good too.

The song distributed is named "嘘キス" (uso kiss)

I'm really happy about this project. And have a hope that will be their main project. 

Shounenki were one of my fav bands.

A hero for our time to come through so early...

i dug the sorta thing shiroyume were going for more, so i wasn't sure about this song at first (obvs judging by the aesthetic and the trailer i knew they were switching it up), but then the chorus hit and i'm beyond sold

I went to their first live last night and it looks like they're going to keep playing hakujitsu and kurohime songs in addition to new songs. Also Jitan is still doing support for them.

Set list: 
1. 嘘キス (uso kiss)
2. 溺愛シット (dekiai shitto)
3. いちごパニック (ichigo panic) [without guitar solo]
4. 策略 (sakuryaku) [without guitar solo]
5. 本能 (honnou) 
6. ファッションメンヘラ (fashion menhera) [stopped halfway]

I was honestly not expecting them to keep playing hakujitsu and kurohime songs and judging by the other fans' reactions when they started playing ichigo panic, I don't think anyone else was either. I don't know about the double oneman in Osaka but the double oneman in Tokyo felt like it was the last time they were gonna play those songs especially since Kou was tearing up at the end.

Anyway, as for the new songs besides uso kiss, I like Honnou the most. It's very upbeat and catchy and makes me want to jump from beginning to end even when I'm just listening to the CD.  Eiki was blowing a whistle at the live but there are no whistles in the recorded version. There's a siren??? type sound??? in the background throughout most of the song. I apologize I'm not very good at describing music so I can't really say much more than that.

Dekiai shitto is pretty generic and meh to me. Maybe it'll grow on me when I listen to the CD some more but as of right now I'm whatever about it. 
As for fashion menhera, they only played half the song before they ended their set but I liked what I heard. Another upbeat and energetic song. I'm sure it'll be on their first official release whenever that comes out. 

0:00 - 00:29 is uso kiss, 00:30 - 00:43 is dekiai shitto.

@DuwangYeah, it was the same thing in Osaka and I think I read some interview, where they said they won't play them as Amai Bouryoku. But, I won't complain :D 

Sounds cool, I actually liked Dekiai Shitto as they played it Hakujitsus last oneman and I can't wait to get my hands on the songs.

Already bought my ticket for their first Osaka-One-Man.