Sign in to follow this  
Bunny

[HELP] How to order CDs from puresounds.co.jp to UK

As the title said, how to order CDs from puresounds.co.jp to UK (London),

I don't see any overseas purchase options from puresounds.co.jp ,
could it be e-mail them to place the order !??

If anyone had experience, please assist me.
Thank you guys so much. 

If you send an e-mail to webshop(at)puresound.co.jp with a list of the items that you want, they will set up the order and send you a link for payment (credit card only, I think). Note that they only ship with EMS for overseas orders.

Edited by ryuhime

Thank you so much @ryuhime that helps a lot.

You're welcome! I've ordered from them a lot. Sometimes it can take a day or two before they respond to things, but they will get back to you.

Edited by ryuhime

@ryuhime Do you happen to know if Puresound include bonuses (photosets etc.) when you buy from them? :) 

Edited by CCXXVIII

You must fill a special form to make an order.

http://www.maidenclothing.net/mailorder_english.php use this instruction and send your form to [email protected]

After that they must check if they have an item you want to buy or not.

If they don't have it, you will be asked to cancel your order, but you can ask for another item.

After confirmation, they will send you an invoice (they use NICOS, if you will fill your info - be careful, if you'll make any mistake, the invoice will become insolvent) if you accidentally make a mistake in your payment invoice and the link is no longer available - contact with staff-san.

Make sure to complete the payment within a week.

12 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

no they don't.

several years ago they put in an every order flyers with random bands.

haha they don't?

Maybe they do now?

But don't they also not give bonus if you let order it someone inside Japan?

19 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

haha they don't?

Maybe they do now?

But don't they also not give bonus if you let order it someone inside Japan?

as far i know, the only bonus you can get if you're inside japan - discount coupon(?) if your purchase is over a certain amount of money...

3 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

as far i know, the only bonus you can get if you're inside japan - discount coupon(?) if your purchase is over a certain amount of money...

Maybe I try it out someday.

Just got an order over there tho, some secondhanded CD's plus a new CD. but as far I know zeal link only has bonus for the new CD. (at least last time there was also no bonus via little hearts)

But I also think you need to be lucky with puresound. also if you buy second hand. if you shop in their store in Japan. they have often more than one copy. and sometimes one copy has a cool bonus and the other one doesn't have it. Which you can't see if you buy online.

so it's always an gamble :P

Just now, DarkWater said:

Maybe I try it out someday.

Just got an order over there tho, some secondhanded CD's plus a new CD. but as far I know zeal link only has bonus for the new CD. (at least last time there was also no bonus via little hearts)

But I also think you need to be lucky with puresound. also if you buy second hand. if you shop in their store in Japan. they have often more than one copy. and sometimes one copy has a cool bonus and the other one doesn't have it. Which you can't see if you buy online.

so it's always an gamble :P

just remembered few years ago accidentally got a full photoset to one of the cds... really unexpected christmas present... yep, some used cds include some cool things like stickers or chekis, but some don't... but that kind of 'gifts' doesn't depend on the store as far i know... 

27 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

just remembered few years ago accidentally got a full photoset to one of the cds... really unexpected christmas present... yep, some used cds include some cool things like stickers or chekis, but some don't... but that kind of 'gifts' doesn't depend on the store as far i know... 

No it does depend.

Some stores don have and extra "bonus" with an release. But that's only for BRAND new CD.

But puresound often don't join the extra bonus thing.  (its more, zeallink, like an edison, closet child, brand-x and little hearts)

but the 2nd handed gamble is often also what fans deliver with it. some fans add something and then if you are lucky you get a bonus too.

But often 2nd handed CD's don't have any 2nd handed bonus stuff.  sometimes its still included and sometimes not.

Edited by BrenGun

6 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

No it does depend.

Some stores don have and extra "bonus" with an release. But that's only for BRAND new CD.

But puresound often don't join the extra bonus thing.  (its more, zeallink, like an edison, closet child, brand-x and little hearts)

but the 2nd handed gamble is often also what fans deliver with it. some fans add something and then if you are lucky you get a bonus too.

But often 2nd handed CD's don't have any 2nd handed bonus stuff.  sometimes its still included and sometimes not.

i meant second-handed cds when i told about their bonuses doesn't depend on store^^' they may have it, may not...

just released cds have its own extras and it depend on store of course. but puresound/closetchild/etc. aren't that kind of stores... but they may sell new cds with bonuses from different stores and i don't think it's a good idea to buy new cds if someone want to collect all extras xdd second-hand cd stores are good for old cds and rare rares i think... or live-only merch...

2 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

i meant second-handed cds when i told about their bonuses doesn't depend on store^^' they may have it, may not...

just released cds have its own extras and it depend on store of course. but puresound/closetchild/etc. aren't that kind of stores... but they may sell new cds with bonuses from different stores and i don't think it's a good idea to buy new cds if someone want to collect all extras xdd second-hand cd stores are good for old cds and rare rares i think... or live-only merch...

True,

But now that EMS is expensive I wonder if puresound also accept airmail registered option. I really love that closet child use that option now until 2KG. spares a lot of money.

50 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

True,

But now that EMS is expensive I wonder if puresound also accept airmail registered option. I really love that closet child use that option now until 2KG. spares a lot of money.

nope, puresound accepted airmail until 2011 but now they use ems only, and the fact that since 2016 spring ems shipping costs became even higher makes me sad.

30 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

nope, puresound accepted airmail until 2011 but now they use ems only, and the fact that since 2016 spring ems shipping costs became even higher makes me sad.

so they still refuse?! (-_-)

Well for puresound I use a proxy anyway.  since I wanna also avoid custom tax... XD

9 hours ago, CCXXVIII said:

@ryuhime Do you happen to know if Puresound include bonuses (photosets etc.) when you buy from them? :) 

If it's a new CD, and if that CD comes with a bonus item that's exclusive to Puresound, then they will include it until supplies run out. You can check on the item's page whether or not there is a bonus (or you can check on the band's website, since bands will usually list the shop-specific bonuses for every release). For the bands that I follow (mostly Ains), if they have bonuses for a release, then Puresound is pretty much always on the list of shops.

But again, it's only for some new releases and there is a limited quantity. I suppose the best way to check if some specific bonus is still available would be to send Puresound an e-mail. If you want to guarantee that you get it, then it's best to preorder the item in advance.

@DarkWater@DREAMON DREAMER: Ains bands include bonuses with new releases for Puresound on a regular basis. I can't speak for other bands, since I don't keep track of their bonuses to the same extent.

Edited by ryuhime

29 minutes ago, ryuhime said:

If it's a new CD, and if that CD comes with a bonus item that's exclusive to Puresound, then they will include it until supplies run out. You can check on the item's page whether or not there is a bonus (or you can check on the band's website, since bands will usually list the shop-specific bonuses for every release). For the bands that I follow (mostly Ains), if they have bonuses for a release, then Puresound is pretty much always on the list of shops.

But again, it's only for some new releases and there is a limited quantity. I suppose the best way to check if some specific bonus is still available would be to send Puresound an e-mail. If you want to guarantee that you get it, then it's best to preorder the item in advance.

@DarkWater@DREAMON DREAMER: Ains bands include bonuses with new releases for Puresound on a regular basis. I can't speak for other bands, since I don't keep track of their bonuses to the same extent.

Ah, yes, thats a good thing if you order via puresound to ASK about the bonus. to be sure if they will include it or not.

Sign in to follow this