Alkaloid

new band "アンダルシア (Undalucia)" has formed

like srsly?!

today i finally got my copy of their CD so i listened to it and from what i read here i had such mixed thoughts on whats gonna collapse upon me now...

but holy shit that song was sick!

great growls and i really have no idea why you all think the vocalits singing is that bad!?! like wtf!?

imo his singing was perfectly well! Óô ~

definitely hope they won't let us wait to long for some new release cuz i am sooo looking forward to hear more from thos guys! 8D

17 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

like srsly?!

today i finally got my copy of their CD so i listened to it and from what i read here i had such mixed thoughts on whats gonna collapse upon me now...

but holy shit that song was sick!

great growls and i really have no idea why you all think the vocalits singing is that bad!?! like wtf!?

definitely hope they won't let us wait to long for some new release cuz i am sooo looking forward to hear more from thos guys! 8D

I haen't listened to their cd. But honestly I don't they are that bad either. I agree with you, I bet they will get better over time. assuming they last that long....

On 16.12.2016 at 1:31 AM, VkBrutaliaN said:

I totally agree on that aswell!
They have great potential, that´s for sure but I have to admit that the second song listed here, also reminds me of something I´ve already heard some years before.. |D
Nevertheless, so far I think they´re great! I´m really looking forward to hear more of them.

1 hour ago, TODORA said:

They have great potential, that´s for sure but I have to admit that the second song listed here, also reminds me of something I´ve already heard some years before.. |D

what second song!? - its the same song uploaded, but this time just by the bands official yt channel... XD

2 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

what second song!? - its the same song uploaded, but this time just by the bands official yt channel... XD

Well, I don´t know.. Haven´t checked the videos on the same day..

Guess that´s just another prove on how stupid I became by now.. Sorry |D

They sound nothing like the gremils who were actually brutal, they like some weak  messs like oz, xibalba, and liv'ert.

On 2016/12/13 at 5:40 PM, totoromi said:

he falls a bit flat on notes he sounds like he's supposed to hit (almost half of them, unless it's intentional?..) but like...his voice isn't bad at all.....i'm here for this

My thoughts exactly. Like if he fixed the vocals it would be really good. There's definitely potential.