Sign in to follow this  
HotaruFilth

the god and death stars 1st single collection  "it isn’t a singles" & DVD single "aaron" release

the god and death stars will release their first single collection 「it isn’t a singles」on 30/11/2016 and DVD single 「aaron」on 23/11/2016.

it isn’t a singles」track list:

1.焼失(new mix)
2.aaron(new mix)
3.真っ赤な雪(new mix)
4.穴々
5.夜空の手前(new mix)
6.sister ripper(new mix)
7.ミンチ
8.無実の無視(new mix)
9.複雑な倒立(new mix)
10.母乳(new vocal recording)
【bonus track】
11.ザゾンビ(demo ver.)

3,000¥ (tax out)

The band will also hold "it isn’t a last gigs" oneman live on 28/12/2016.

dsgd_014_jk-1.jpg

Edited by HotaruFilth

wait, what release was the track ''aaron'' even on originally???

5 hours ago, Tokage said:

wait, what release was the track ''aaron'' even on originally???

It was free live distribution at 2016/09/25 oneman. Same as ミンチ and 穴々 were distributed at their oneman lives in July and August.

Edited by HotaruFilth

Ah, i see. Thanks for the heads up!

So this is basically sort of like a compilation of remastered/re-recorded live dist. releases if i'm getting it right?

5 hours ago, Tokage said:

So this is basically sort of like a compilation of remastered/re-recorded live dist. releases if i'm getting it right?

As far as I remember, only these 3 songs and "the zombie" demo were absolutely live-limited. Other singles, even being announced as live-limited, were later available through zoisite. But most of them are now sold out anyway, so...

10 minutes ago, SeoulCat said:

OMG YAAASSSS. these "anniversary's" singles were waaaaaay too expensive at auctions 

I sold mine for about 6000-7000 yen ^^' I didn't mean that, but some people willing to buy bid many times.

But I also saw someone selling them for 18000-19000 yen each ><' And someone DID buy them ><'  [here]

Edited by HotaruFilth

7 minutes ago, HotaruFilth said:

I sold mine for about 6000-7000 yen ^^' I didn't mean that, but some people willing to buy bid many times.

But I also saw someone selling them for 18000-19000 yen each ><' And someone DID buy them ><'  [here]

and now i want to see disappointment in their eyes :wan-01:

3 minutes ago, SeoulCat said:

well maybe they wanted this very first press so bad

30 minutes ago, SeoulCat said:

This is actually what is called being a real fan, spending the money that needs to be spent on live limited stuff, searching for the best options to buy CDs/DVDs, just to be able to listen to songs from their favorite artists, and not just saying like many people "OMFG I need this so much in my life" then buying nothing at all, not even regular releases nor iTunes releases that costs nothing.

Edited by Danao

31 minutes ago, Danao said:

This is actually what is called being a real fan, spending the money that needs to be spent on live limited stuff, searching for the best options to buy CDs/DVDs, just to be able to listen to songs from their favorite artists, and not just saying like many people "OMFG I need this so much in my life" then buying nothing at all, not even regular releases nor iTunes releases that costs nothing.

Buying a FREE distrubuted CD for 18,000 yen is crazy! I'd better wait for another chance. But if that person felt okay about that (s)he probably will not regret even now when these records become available for everyone. :wan-03:  Honestly I never thought this band is that valuable.

24 minutes ago, Danao said:

This is actually what is called being a real fan, spending the money that needs to be spent on live limited etc, just to be able to listen to songs from their favorite artists, and not just saying like many people "OMFG I need this so much in my life" then buying nothing at all, not even regular releases nor iTunes releases that costs nothing.

So being a real fan means accepting being robbed by scalpers? lmao

7 hours ago, Biopanda said:

Wait... if their singles collection is called "it isn't a singles", does that mean that "it isn't a last gigs" is a last live? :o

was hoping that it's just a joke on it being a last live of the year, since it's scheduled very close to the end, but it's a little ambiguous.....

1 hour ago, chemicalpictures said:

So being a real fan means accepting being robbed by scalpers? lmao

There's a difference between buying something for 5000-6000yen, and buying something for 18,000yen, and that is being stupid or not, 18,000 is actually being stupid.

I mean, before buying something, especially if it's live limited, you need to check first if their past live limited releases were sold via a webshop later on or not, here it was 100% sure that it would be on a new release or sold as a complete single in their webshop, they always do that. 

What I was saying was just a generality about every releases, live limited or not

Edited by Danao

meanwhile while you were busy being """fan's""" i was eating delicious pringles, now tell me, who's rly doing something with their lives??

anyway, i'm genuinely wondering how the new mixes will differ (if at all) from the old ones. also what up with all the ''he's gonna take u back to the past..." nostalgia-for-old-material stuff lately? did i miss some anniversary news or what? i genuinely hope aie isn't gonna drop this project (altho i guess considering he's juggling like 3 bands rn i wouldn't even be that surprised if he'd have to give up on at least one)

55 minutes ago, Tokage said:

meanwhile while you were busy being """fan's""" i was eating delicious pringles, now tell me, who's rly doing something with their lives??

Depends, everyone has his thing

Meanwhile, while you are busy trolling the forum on a daily basis, and eating pringles, I am enjoying my latest music purchases, hanging out with friends, playing video games etc, but I think no one cares, as much as you eating pringles.

And my point was just an answer to the amount people would spend on a release and why that happens quite often, I don't see how your answer is related to this

I agree though with what you said, I don't think the new mixes will differ that much from the first versions, but still just for those 3 live limited songs I think it's worth it

Edited by Danao

Sign in to follow this