Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

New band "SHeepSLeep" has formed

the members had a twitcast today at their studio rehearsal where they discussed how they met and what they will be doing in the upcoming months! omg i think i'm in love with them already...

they will upload song samples soon, as well as some furi videos. they also mentioned that they will be playing on 12/13 before their formal "shidou" live in January :D

btw the website is designed and maintained by their bassist 海琉 :3

YES! i agreee with @hiroki The simple look is really nice, and very very stylish. 

It may be "cheap" but its super adorbs :music2:

I think im in love already too <3

Edited by -NOVA-

Gt.Shiki is ex-shadow medicine-->Guilt-->ZABEL, Reue(support)(千景/chikage)-->DiCE, Gt.崇史 (takashi) is ex-憂鬱のキメラ(yuuutsu no kimera) and Ba.海琉 (kairu) is ex-Dolce.-->demitAsse(support)-->エスカピズム(escapism)-->DiCE(support)-->Chiodo(support)(桐花/toka)-->憂鬱のキメラ(yuuutsu no kimera).

Edited by Alkaloid

It's really weird that these guys all have identical makeup except the shadow color for one of them was changed and the pink boy got the bonus Minpha cheek/brow treatment?? I think it would have helped their super stark-white visual if their makeup girl could do more than one beat with slight variations...

On 11/27/2016 at 2:26 PM, Alkaloid said:

Gt.Shiki is ex-shadow medicine-->Guilt-->ZABEL, Reue(support)(千景/chikage)-->DiCE, Gt.崇史 (takashi) is ex-憂鬱のキメラ(yuuutsu no kimera) and Ba.海琉 (kairu) is ex-Dolce.-->demitAsse(support)-->エスカピズム(escapism)-->DiCE(support)-->Chiodo(support)(桐花/toka)-->憂鬱のキメラ(yuuutsu no kimera).

Vo.UKYO is also ex-レヴァリー (reverie)

Sign in to follow this