Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

アルルカン(arlequin) new maxi singles "真っ赤な嘘(makka na uso)" and "影法師(kageboushi)" release

アルルカン(arlequin) will release their new maxi singles "真っ赤な嘘(makka na uso)" (2 types) and "影法師(kageboushi)" (2 types)  concurrently on 2017.03.01.

They will also hold their "2 conceptual one-man tour" 「嘘と影-自分を保つ為の2つの顔-」 starting from 2017.03.04.

真っ赤な嘘 look:

Cvcv6oUUEAE1102.jpg

影法師 look:

Cvcv6oVVIAEzYH0.jpg

Edited by hiroki

9 hours ago, emmny said:

SSSLLLLAAAAYYYY

arlequin have been coming out with amazing looks recently im shook its a shame their music isnt nearly as good

Kyoukaisen was bomb tho (F I N A L L Y )

Some people are pathetic..

My Japanese is very bad so maybe I translated it wrong but goods have been stolen at today's live in Nagoya also earlier with the Festtoke festival??

They will try their best to keep an eye on the thefts, if this continues they will inform the police and might temporary stop the sales of the goods.

not sure if it's because I didn't listen to them for months but this sounds unexpectedly nice. It's been a while since I was looking forward to an  Arlequin release

Love it! And the aesthetics are absolutely gorgeous. I'm glad I started paying attention to them again :)

Sign in to follow this