Which band do you prefer?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which band do you prefer?

• Diaura
    • Grieva
    • Gossip
    • Kuroyuri to kage
    • None

Cool I'm going with DIAURA, because I thought they were the shit ever since I started listening to them in 2010 but  I actually like all of the bands pretty close to equally.

I didn't like Gossip at first but since their single sentimental something I started to really like them. Kuroyuri to Kage are also really good but I think my fave are Grieva, I like almost everything they came out with since the beginning (their 3rd album was a bit disappointing tho and the new single is just ok).

However I'm really not into DIAURA, I find their music really boring, they always sounds the same. I've tried almost every CDs they've released but it's constantly "meh" to me. The only songs I enjoy by them are Taidou, Silent Majority and Menace but that's it. The only good thing I can say about them is their looks are always on point haha 

DIAURA. I was into Valluna and thought back then how much they could improve and well.. I am happy I kept following some of the members to DIAURA. They haven't really disappointed me yet. 

But I have to admit that liked memento mori so I should probably give Kuroyuri to Kage a chance too x: 

3 minutes ago, Euthanasia said:

But I have to admit that liked memento mori so I should probably give Kuroyuri to Kage a chance too x: 

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing for awhile.

I like Gossip, never listened to Kuroyuri to kage and think the rest is horrible. So, yeah, this is how Ains seems to me.

Edited by IGM_Oficial

this felt like having to choose a favourite child wow

felt torn between gossip and ktk

but i'll go with ktk because even tho i only discovered them recently they've already stolen my will to live

Even though I think they've been in a creative slump starting from their last album, I had to go with Grieva. Many great releases, solid live performance (judging by DVDs), catchy songs.

Kuroyuri to kage or DIAURA would have been my runner-up btw. I'm indifferent about Gossip.

Gossip. I don't really LOVE them that much but they are growing on me and i appreciate that early gazettish vk vibe they got going on. I also believe that their new material is gonna destroy faces. Very excited for how this band has progressed and excited to see where they are going. They also seem like a fun group of guys that really enjoy what they do

I like all of these bands.

Diaura triumphs by sheer volume of their discography alone, and their latest outings show a little promise. They've released a lot of shite over the years though that's for sure. 

I picked Kuroyuri even if I'm sceptical about where they can go from here. Gossip's early stuff is awesome, the latest singles not so much. I like Grieva's concept more than the actual music itself. 

I guess Grieva is the obvious choice for me :S

I do really like Gossip too, although I've never bought any of their stuff.

I didn't like Kuroyuri's first releases, but I like them a lot since they had their member drama. Hopefully they continue to be solid.

That just leave Diaura, which I can't get into for some reason. Valluna did nothing for me either. I guess I'm just not sure where the appeal is, but I'm willing to be convinced.

So for me personally, I would choose Kuroyuri to kage... I guess this doesn't really come as a surprise to anyone who visits this forum frequently though.

Though just as someone above wrote "it's like picking a favorite child" and that's exactly what it feels like for me as well lmao. I love all the 4 bands way too much. But if I really really had to choose then yeah, Kuroyuri.

On 2016-10-22 at 8:25 AM, Jigsaw9 said:

Even though I think they've been in a creative slump starting from their last album, I had to go with Grieva. Many great releases, solid live performance (judging by DVDs), catchy songs.

+4372482833

i think they're recovering with Liar... but yes, grieva takes #1 just for how hard they destroyed 2015. if kuroyuri had been going on as long as grieva, i think they would have taken top place. they're both amazing

i don't like gossip or diaura that much, diaura are boring for me, its like they sucked the mess out of valluna and replaced the koteisms with sanitized 90's pop rock. gossip have never just clicked for me, they're not awful or anything but they dont do anything worth noting.

Sign in to follow this