Alkaloid

La'veil MizeriA live-limited single "悲愴第三楽章『覚醒』(Hisou Daisangakushou 『Kakusei』)" release

La'veil MizeriA live-limited single "悲愴第三楽章『覚醒』(Hisou Daisangakushou 『Kakusei』)" will be released at Starwave Records presents [Dark Ambition Exposed vol.39]〜ハロウィン&Takuyaバースデースペシャル〜 at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/10/31 (1,000 yen)

[track list]

1. 虚空 (Kokuu)
2. 悲愴第三楽章『覚醒』(Hisou Daisangakushou 『Kakusei』)

CvTNXM3VMAAwqK_.jpg

Edited by Alkaloid

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

oh no

Aahahahahhahahaha x°°D I do not know why but I burst out laughing suddenly.

not surprised they are releasing something at Starwave, since there was that split with Misaruka before. 

but 2 singles in 2 months is a very good sign! too bad that physical copies would be hard to get :/

is anyone out there going to that gig, btw? ;w;

Edited by Gaz

I was listening to Misaruka's version of LunaSea's Rosier the other day, I didn't actually know they covered the song, but it was a bad cover. I don't think it's completely the band's responsibility but Starwave's poor production quality. I don't know the technical words to describe this but I think Starwave needs to hire new people who can improve the quality of the studio's music overall.

Edited by seikun

26 minutes ago, seikun said:

I was listening to Misaruka's version of LunaSea's Rosier the other day, I didn't actually know they covered the song, but it was a bad cover. I don't think it's completely the band's responsibility but Starwave's poor production quality. I don't know the technical words to describe this but I think Starwave needs to hire new people who can improve the quality of the studio's music overall.

For real omg! I would totally stan these hawt Starwave bands if their production quality didn't suck so much balls and if they didn't serve as a retirement home for has-beens...and especially if their producer wasn't such a chinless sagging pig 🐷

Edited by midi:nette

9 hours ago, seikun said:

9 hours ago, midi:nette said:

For real omg! I would totally stan these hawt Starwave bands if their production quality didn't suck so much balls and if they didn't serve as a retirement home for has-beens...and especially if their producer wasn't such a chinless sagging pig 🐷

But it's just me who think that if Misaruka were not affiliated with Starwave Records, now would a lot more fame and notoriety? :o (obviously not exaggerated levels but would be more noticed in my opinion!)

Many of their songs are nice and catchy, also there are few bands that make a kind of "symphonic" as their music.

13 hours ago, Serox said:

But it's just me who think that if Misaruka were not affiliated with Starwave Records, now would a lot more fame and notoriety? :o (obviously not exaggerated levels but would be more noticed in my opinion!)

Many of their songs are nice and catchy, also there are few bands that make a kind of "symphonic" as their music.

Really? I actually think they get to play at large venues and keep releasing music steadily only thanks to Starwave and Kiwamu spending most label money on them. If they were just a regular self-produced band, they would have probably already disbanded by now or have little fans like Ao and other Versailles low-budget versions.

As we're going off topic, La'veil's new song is a reworked version of one of Yuna's previous band songs it seems (he was on vocals back then).

11 hours ago, 薔薇の末裔 said:

Really? I actually think they get to play at large venues and keep releasing music steadily only thanks to Starwave and Kiwamu spending most label money on them. If they were just a regular self-produced band, they would have probably already disbanded by now or have little fans like Ao and other Versailles low-budget versions.

As we're going off topic, La'veil's new song is a reworked version of one of Yuna's previous band songs it seems (he was on vocals back then).

(I also I apologize for the off-topic)

"Large Venues" is a big word.. since they came into Starwave Records in 2011, the biggest place where they played is Shinjuku Reny (who failed to fill even with a "free concert") I'm a fan of them and I love their music, but it must be said that Starwave Records is a very small label and they never grow that much :( but I am grateful that even though they have many years of experience as a band, they go on their way!

PS: I still am not referring to the fact of "self-produced" simply if they could change label would have more fame and notoriety. (Of course this is my personal opinion)

I bet a good studio not only can offer awesome sound but also inspire a band on its path to musical maturity.

Is La'veil MizeriA a self-produced band, by the way?

Edited by seikun

On 28/10/2016 at 10:12 AM, IGM_Oficial said:

Yes.

I see. They sound pretty well for a band that must spend its own money on production.

Edited by seikun